Reviews for White Blank Page
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
Cheating on your husband/wife is so wrong on so many levels. He should have broken up with tasha first! This is not the right thing to do. Rose might be Dimitri's soulmate but he was with tasha at that time. I feel sorry for her at this moment! Ummm...innovative story...by the way! I hope you write more romitri stories in the future...
Midnite.mystik chapter 25 . 10/24/2017
There were many times I had stopped on your story and not read it. I was cheated on so, it was a sore spot. However, curiosity got the better of me. I'm so glad that I read it. Thanks
A.Estrella chapter 25 . 9/8/2017
I just found this story and it is so so so so good! Amazing!
debpreato chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
Loved...loved...loved the last chapters ..unique and finalizing...EXCELLANT JOB! Fantastic story. ..you are a fabulous author.
debpreato chapter 20 . 3/19/2017
No balls...typical married man whose unhappy with his marriage.
debpreato chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
Lol tasha needs to go out with Adrian.
debpreato chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
Wow... so much emotion and sneaking a relationship high. Love it
debpreato chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
Poor rose...i would want to run...how much tension and anxiety can one person handle
Betamate chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Simply the most beautiful story I have read in all the fanfiction. I'm 50and you mad me cry.
September 0625 chapter 25 . 6/17/2016
This was such a sad ending
September 0625 chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
I can't see this going well.
September 0625 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
This is a great first chapter it's has me hooked I need to know what happens next
russia2774 chapter 25 . 1/3/2016
Loved it cried at some points
tayloraug0 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
I love this story! I first read it a couple years ago and I always find myself coming back and rereading it! Love, love, love it!
QueenRozaBelikov chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
This was a phenomenal story the ending was so sad and perfect. You are by far one of the best authors I have seen through fanfiction. Keep writing you have a gift.