Reviews for If Walls Could Talk
Loved this!
Jammie13 chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
Oh my gosh...
Jammie13 chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
Wow...so powerful. I loved this reunion...
Moonstruck91 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
So she saw Elliot. Good. Sounds like Eric is catching on to the fact that Olivia is still hung up on her former partner. I think we're going to see his true colors soon. Great work :)
Moonstruck91 chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Oh I do hope the man Liv saw was Elliot! I get the feeling she's going to be needing him more than she ever has in her life very soon. Great chapter :)
Moonstruck91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Seriously, that was really hot, but the dude scares me. I see trouble on the horizon. Very well written, I'm intrigued! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Beautifully written , oh I'm so in love with this one.
Gay4Hargitay chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Great
LoveDexter11 chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
It has to be Elliot she keeps seeing but it's so weird he keeps vanishing before she gets a good look. I want him back and Eric gone!
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
What is Elliot doing in the city? And was it him? I like the relationship Olivia has right now but something really seems off. I have a feeling it will be a creep or controlling freak cause somehow Olivia always gets with horrible people. She just needs Elliot :)
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Is he insecure that he needs her to call him? Why was he so rough? And more importantly where the hell is Elliot? I know you said EO but seriously you made me read through all that. It was sooo good but that should have been Elliot! lol
NobodyOfAnySignificance chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
I absolutely love your writing. Very angsty but also the right amount of fluff. Beautiful work.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
Omg!This was so great!So sad to see it end,such a lovely piece of work,truly amazing!Elliot and Olivia is it!
cinderella168 chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
FANTASTIC story,brilliant writing.!If only walls could talk!Lol!We won't be seeing or hearing the BS that is on season 15! Don't they get it?We are all about LOVE!And you cannot spell LOVE WITHOUT E/O!E/O BENSON AND STABLER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
cinderella1268 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
This was incredible!Fantastic story,beautifully written,the ending was amazing work from you it! Benson and Stabler Always and !