Reviews for Eat My Soul
The writing door chapter 35 . 3/15
I don't like this... Why did you have to kill Black Star?! :'( I feel like crying now .
strawberryblood13 chapter 4 . 2/15
i love the writer of this story
Luv your story so much keep tha good work
tigergirl4ever chapter 34 . 1/5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ilovethissomucn
Guest chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
potter12 chapter 40 . 11/18/2014
This is an amazing fic please continue
BlackButterfly23 chapter 40 . 10/7/2014
I don't even know what to say I've been waiting for the ending and that was it like what the hell?
Badmuttuka chapter 22 . 9/3/2014
Full yeh
Guest chapter 40 . 8/23/2014
i really love this story! Please continue it
Princess-Orlaith chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
WHAT NO YOU FUCKING FINISH THIS!

This was a rollercoaster of doubts and a whirlwind of emotions. You can't fucking end it like thi- WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS 3 YEARS AGO! You know I'm not as mad as I normally am with unfinished stories because this fic was looong so I'm fairly satisfied and the ending was pretty obvious, but come on. I wanna find out what the hell actually happened with Black Star godammit!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
You have got to be kidding me. Dirk is Loki? And Soul's voice? Does this mean that Soul is actually the evil too?

No Tsubaki don't you dare say your fine. It's killing me like it was to Black*Star

Killik what do you mean the cute "girl". Don't you mean "girls" I MEAN LOOK. 3 OF THEM! ONE GUY. Kid's a pimp!

Whoa I nearly forgot about them, it's been such a long adventure huh?

Oh hi lord death, how nice of you to show your ass after BlackStar passed and your students are in a near deat battle... Hii!
"Thankfully, Lord Death ruffled his son's hair and gave the peace sign to everyone, telling us to start mingling." That ought to be the cutest thing that's happened in this fic :3333

HEY KOOL THO IS TAMARI! GO DATE KILLIK HAHAHA. But that. Its a SICK weapon holy shit I want a giant fan or dual fans.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHINIGAMI-SAMA its not right for you to just exit him from the story like that :/

It actually pisses me off when Maka judt stands there waiting to be guarded like man get up off your ass I don't care if Soul is still there do you want your limbs severed or no?

I don't know about you, but that was a FANTASTIC intro Black*Star. -applauds-... BUT HOW AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALIVE DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH WATER I LOST BECAUSE OF YOU?! WERE YOUR REVIVED OR DID YOU JUST NEVER DIE WHAT IS GOING ONNN!

Okay sure, add on a bunch of backstory. At least Echo wasn't entirely useless. Hence her admiration huh? But that's why Loki slammed Patty down. But why make the person you love die for you like that?

Huh, interesting. This whole plot is a lot more complicated than the synopsis suggests xD.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 38 . 8/4/2014
HOLY FUCK YES I HAD THE TINIEST FEELING THAT THEY WOULD COME BACK TO HELP MAKA AND THE CREW DEFEAT LOKI SHIT MY GOD THIS IS FREAKING STUPENDOUS!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
Definitely one of the best funeral scenes I have ever read, very sentimental and a real tear jerker. Best funeral (not really) scene I have ever read was Mindshattered by Velkyn Karma. (SPOILER!) perona died when she was on dracule's island with zoro and when zoro found out he visited her grave with a bottle of sake for 2 hours. Even if he claimed er as annoying, its so painfully beautiful to see him like that, probably talking to her. that whole fic was the most amazing angst fic ive ever read, like ever.
Anyways Black star would've liked a whole insert about him huh?
I swear that Tsubaki will be the one to kill Loki, but she'll die too. Because she'll be with Black star.

I have no feelings towards their kiss because Soul is with the evil and he cause BlackStars death and whywhwywhywhy. I'm surprised Kid trusted Soul enough to let Maka go like that. Like am I the only one feeling really crabby about this whole situation?
Princess-Orlaith chapter 35 . 8/4/2014
OHH I ALWAYS FORGET KID'S A BADASS SHINIGAMI... who's powers are... depleting.. ._."
Oh no. So that's why Kid is weaker, OH FUCKING NO THIS IS NOT GOOD! How the hell did an evil like this happen! And I forgot why lord death can't help out.

This is just so great (sarcasm and no sarcasm intended) because I actually love the heat of thing right now, I have no clue what Maka's planning to go, but at the same time WHAT A GOLLY PERFECT TIME FOR ANOTHER BITCH TO STROLL THEIR WAY INTO THIS BATTLE AS IF MAKA WASN'T ALREADY IN TROUBLE.

I kind of forgot about Soul. He's kind of just out of my image right now because he's nothing to me atm. If I was Maka would've dumped Soul's sorry ass the second I found out he betrayed me in this way! No excuses. But I guess that's what love is Maka..

this can't happen. What type of psycological sick joke is this, black star cannot die from this even if it proves the severity of the battle their going to face and it makes Maka infinitely stronger. I wonder how soul feels about HIMSELF killing his BEST friend. Oh god Tsubaki, I wish she had a screaming fit and fucking trashed the room. - more emotional that way. I think I just cried out all 70% of my body's water in one go, how am I still alive.
Gah.. I wish they didn't get over it that quickly, I'd rather they go all out fuming with dark anger to take down Loki, watch Tsubaki die too...
Princess-Orlaith chapter 34 . 8/4/2014
I love everything about Black*Star. And I think it's cool because he says he'll surpass god not become god, and thats just c00000l!
But holy shit this guy interrupts a lot xD

PS:'I just realized on the boat ride thing, there was so many evil souls because of Dirk being one. Or am I wrong hehe?

Heh Maka.. This girl hasn't called once. You picked up the phone last time too! Heh I wonder if she's the head of the evil (thats all thats left right? Maka defeated the feet, the torso and chains by Alex and Dirk) haha since again, why would there be a random new person in the plot, unless its another obstacle for Maka and Soul's romance.

NO KID HONEY COME TO MEEE. SHUUSH DONT CRY HUSSSH LITTLE ONEE. FUCKK THIS IS SOO PAINFULLL!

Holy shitsicles, even if it wasn't meant to he scary, I'm shitting my pants because if thats what attacked them in pure darkness -shivers uncontrollably-. So was the girl voice a disguise? Orrr... OH NO SO SOUL WAS THE ONE CONSPIRING WITH THE EVIL. This is torslly judgemental, but it sort of makes sense since he's kind of in the dark with his demonic allure and the black blood, wait he doesn't have it..