Reviews for Eat My Soul
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 40 . 7/1
Please finish the story ! It's soo good !
starscriptmage chapter 40 . 2/24
The literal best SE story I've read on this site. I loved the way the plot progressed - especially with Soul and Maka! I've never thought of Kid/Maka before... I'd probably ship it if it weren't for SoMa... I hope you plan to give us the final chapter, I can't wait!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/19/2015
No! That can't be it! I need to know how this ends!
osika chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
"Just put the nail-bitten bat away and calm down!"

Where the hell did THAT come from?!
Miss Kittycat chapter 40 . 11/16/2015
What. The FUCKKKKK!? WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY ? DAMNIT WHERE IS THE END!? I...WE... ..I DIDNT GET TO SEE MAKA AND SOUL KISS YET ! UPDATE NOOOOOWWWWWW!
Miss Kittycat chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
SHIT I'm crying because I know this is gonna end sooooon ! Well on with the last chapter ! I luv this story ! U are amazing
Miss Kittycat chapter 36 . 11/16/2015
Tell me was that soul ? That swiched scarves with Maka?
Miss Kittycat chapter 36 . 11/16/2015
NOOOO I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT BLACKSTAR IS DEAD Its depressing!POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!TTTTSSSSUUUUUBBBBAAAASSSKKKKIIIIIII! Anyway I Lu this fanfic and u dumb ass Soul! I'm really hating u right now! Grrrrrrrrrrr!
Miss Kittycat chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! BLACKSTAR! FUCK IM CRYING ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BLACKSTAR CANT BE DEAD HE CANT ITS IMPOSSIBLE! UR EVIL! I LUV THIS FUCKING FANFIC ITS AMAZING AND I MEAN AMAZE BALLS! I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE THIS FANFIC U ARE THE AND I MEAN THE VEST WRITER EVER!
Soul Evans chapter 40 . 10/25/2015
THE FUCK!? Why!?
Soul Evans chapter 36 . 10/24/2015
Holy shit! That's all I have to say is" Holy shit!" Wtf why my best buddy! But that ending tho! You need more to the story! I need a sequel!
Soul Evans chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
You spelled bringing wrong. Holy shit! I love this fanfic!
Soul Evans chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Niiice I like this fanfic its hilarious! I seem really badass! Make sure to make more
Soul Evans chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Wwwwhhhyyyyyy?! Holy shit why do I think that Maka is gay!? I know she's posing as a guy but still she seems to girly to be a guy!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2/2015
HOW DOES IT END?! WHAT IS THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!? IS IT MORE CHAPTERS?! POST AGAIN!