Reviews for Her Own Fairy Tale
Anon chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Unconventional but perfect :)
Liked your story!
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
to the max
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aw! So sweet. I normally don't like a narrative to be this long; however, you did a fantastic job of portraying the emotion and longing Hermione feels while waiting for Ron to see her as a woman in love. Very good.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Lovely
likeablackwidow chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
:')
SnogwartsSchool chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That's the best thing I've read lately! Amazing, really xD
RHr4eva chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
okay, am I the only one who thinks of Hermione of a brunette, petite-er Taylor Swift? Like, a little bit in the third, more in the fourth and fifth and sixth, but in the seventh I picture her looking like Taylor Swift, only brunette and shorter. Wearing Taylor's dress from the CMA's, if anyone recalls the purple one she preformed Love Story in.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask.

I loved her thoughts, it was really cool! I loved the part where she first giggled about a boy, and it actually felt good.

great job!

ily for writing R/Hr!
JustReading chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aw, what a great story there. I like a lot how you were able to cover all these years and yet have the read still be fluent. Also I grinned widely at how Hermione herself is at a loss at how she could fall...no fancy Ron. xD And while I'm at it - I really like the part where she has to realize that she in fact does not only fancy, but truly love him. Really, very nice story.
susieQ41 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Beautiful story! Loved it! :)
goldielocks75 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really liked this. It's a little bit fluffy but it still seemed so real with the uncertainty and hope. Well done :)
Sianatra chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Perfect. Unbelievable. This is just... lovely. I'm at a loss for words, dear. Really, this is just fantastic, thank you(: