Reviews for Arranged Marriage
Hi just want to say that I love your stories. This one is one of my favs. Is there any chance you would update this? That would be really great. Though it has been a few years so probably not. Still a great story though.
Anime girl chapter 6 . 7/24
I would like you to finish thus story please cause it is very good
anbos chapter 6 . 5/7
I love your story! Please update soon.
Minight51 chapter 6 . 1/30
Please wright another chapter..
Heba and Atem chapter 1 . 1/17
I love this story! Are you going to be adding more chapters? I love all of your stories and think you are an amazing author!
claracardenas7 chapter 6 . 1/1
When the other chapter
Animeluvr4life23 chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
This is a great story! Update Soon Please!
Zena McClain chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
I don't know when you started this; but Now it's the year 2016, So My Question is WHY IS IT NOT FINISHED? :) :( ;)
Flaming Black Arrow chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Please Please Please add another chapter. It is so good and could only get better. I also think if you Had Tèa be a foreign princess who is after Atemu and is angry at Yugi. Maybe she could attack him and try to get him out of everyone's life.
AeroCard chapter 6 . 5/23/2016
Please write more! When you can, at least.
ChangeOfHe4rt chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
Loved all six chapters of this story. Hope it's continued someday too.
louise chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
please update I need to know what happenes I am so inpatient
yaio fanboy doug chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
ALL SOOO AMAZEBALLS but plz write more and perhaps include a lemon or 2 or 1000 any number is fine besides 0 ALSO MAKE A LEMON SCENE BETWEEN RYOU AND BAKAURA AND HANE THEM AT LEAST DO A PROPOSEL AND MAKE YUGI FULLY REALIZE HOW MUCH HE ADORES YAMI AND THEY END UO TELLING EACH OTHER ALO MAKE THEM HAVE A THEWE BABYS MABYE EVEN TWINS ALSO HURRY UP CAUSE ME AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO SEE REST
Nightmare.2015 chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
loved it are u going to write another chapter?
by Nightmare.2015