Reviews for Should Have Known Better
ScarlettDuck chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I love this story so much. Makes me hot and warm all at the same time.
BookQ36 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Three legged turtles breaking the sound barrier... Kind of perfect, that. Also, Spike being Joyce's 'guardian demon' and Giles/Joyce, 'cause I've always shipped that. Well done all around!
BookQ36 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Great idea for Spike to be there and get her to the hospital! That part was true to the characters, dramatic and sweet all at once. Even if he didn't get her to the ER in time, at least Buffy won't find her mom on the couch and won't have to feel guilty about things that she could have/should have done to save her mom.
BookQ36 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
"Riley as a flamingo." *Snort* Also, the image of Spike guiltily trying to put plaster bits back into the wall is cute and priceless.

As for the more serious bits, I really like how you are developing the Spuffy as an emotionally mature partnership-thingy. All in all, its good stuff!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
And more arm flailing and lots of squee! And aaaw_ness lol yes I liked you managing to pull of cute fluffy hea in character and the midst of the appalling horror that was glory... well done :)
susantrules chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Holy amazing story batman! I am just so so happy that joyce didn't die. Holy Hell I just loved this...I have spent the afternoon and a good portion of the night reading this trilogy. It was wonderful. I just loved ever minute of it. Im glad we quickly got rid of Riley and buffy and spike could work on themselves. Wonderful this was!
Soaringclaws chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Such sweetness! And again, I love the slowly developing relationship that was just allowed to be undefined. Also, I liked that Buffy stood up for her relationship with Spike without being nasty to her friends. I see that all the time and it frustrates me to no end.
ScarlettDuck chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
So perfect, so lovely. Wish I'd seen third episode before reading #4; this was just the bit I was missing!
Rasha007 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I like your ending with Glory so much better! This whole trilogy is awesome! Oh, you are good, really good. Funny, smutty just enough AND you got the idea of great love just fine. :-)
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I wanted to wait to review this series till I had finished the trilogy (I know these aren't your new stories but I'm just now reading them) and I wanted to say once again how awesome your skills at writing are! I know that the show wouldn't do well if it was all puppies and smiles all the time, but I sincerely wish the writers of the show had taken this version rather than the one they actually aired. Not to stir things up, but if you did write a sequel I would love to read your take on both Anya and Xander's wedding as well as (hopefully) Buffy and Spike's. Also, I would love to read more about the Joice/Giles relationship you have going on and perhaps even an original character for Dawn? (Please? *puppy eyes*) Well, I will leave you to your amazing stories, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
ameo66 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I should have known better indeed...shoulda known you'd trick me into reading all this delicious love mak'n and plot rewriting.
micmoc chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Fantabulous!
TessLouise chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
So funny!
Suzanne chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Great, as your other stuff. Like the two halves/reflection motif, that worked very well. Also, that you took your time to let the relationship develop, insecurites included. Loved it how you found a way to deviate from canon to let Joyce live. And how the relationship between Spike and her and Bit developped. Liked the humour and their characters. Liked more... but you know, just read!
ry123red chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Okay, I've FINALLY finsished reading this trilogy after two days and am now able to leave a lengthy review. First, Thank you sooo much for making Buffy not be a complete bitch to Spike. In the show everyone was so freaking rude to him and it pissed me off. And Spike is perfectly in character in this story! Everything he did/said I could imagine happening on the show, which would have made it so much better. (because there could never be enough Spuffy). And the whole "reflection", "two halves of a whole" theme throughout this story was beautiful. I loved how they didn't have to speak in their relationship to understand each other. And FINALLY that idiot Riley is gone. Always hated that boring dude. Anyways, if you couldnt already tell i really love this story. your writing is absolutely phenomenal, and I cant wait to read more Spuffy stories! Thanks for sharing!