Reviews for Should Have Known Better
ginar369 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I don't condone cheating but in this case I can honestly say Riley drove her to it. In my opinion they weren't a couple in love. she needed comfort and Riley just screwed things up left and right. He made her feel worthless and dirty and someone who loves you should never do that to you. So I can see her going to someone else to make her feel better.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Spike was so sweet with Joyce. He was thinking how he couldn't save his mom, if she had only gotten sick a few years later there would have been medicine to help her.

Riley is an idiot. He went to that place because that girl vamp needed what he had. Riley gave it too much importance, she didn't need him, she just needed a warm body to drink from. He wasn't special to her. Plus Riley has always had this insane notion that Buffy liked getting bit by vamps. He never bothered to listen, two of the three bites (that he knows about) almost killed her. Drac's bite was done without her knowledge because of the thrall. She didn't enjoy any of them. Now Spike's on the other she enjoyed the hell out of but luckily Riley doesn't know about it.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Both Riley and Buffy are wrong. You can't love someone if you don't know them. Riley loves the cute petite little girl/woman he sees. He never got past the surface. Buffy thinks she loves Riley, that normal she was searching for because Angel told her to go for normal. But seriously what is normal? There is no normal. Sure you see a family mom, dad and two kids a house with a white picket fence and everyone thinks that's normal. But you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. There is average but no normal, simply because everyone has their own beliefs and thoughts on everything and rarely do they ever exactly match up with everyone else.
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
very good story
Premise Oh Sum chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
What can I say? Thanks? It's not enough for all the good time I have reading you, but... *virtual hug* Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
This, and the 2 before it, was an awesome story! You totally deserve more reviews!
jackiemack916 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Absolutely fantastic trilogy. I loved the idea of Spike and Buffy together in the series, but then I despised the way she used and degraded him. It hurt to watch. I much prefer your version of events. And I loved how you managed to seamlessly weave canon and your own AU together. Thanks for posting and doing such a wonderful job.
MMWillow13 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Brilliant the way you rewrote everything so Joyce lives and Glory is totally taken out without any death! Also OMG I could kiss Joyce and the whole bed conversation it was bloody perfect!
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Oh god, most awkward conversation in the history of awkward conversations. I couldn't stop laughing. I was pretty sure that Joyce knew already, but...wow. What a way to clue them in.
rkm chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
oohhh, if only the show had been more like your wonderful trilogy - no joyce dying, no buffy dying, the slow acceptance of the scoobies of spike in their lives, the slow - but not TOO slow - journey of spike and buffy being together (and i don't mean the sexual stuff, either). sniff, beautifully done!

and i LOVED the small doses of humor. (tell ya a secret - that's the ingredient for me being a loyal fan ... if you can make me laugh, and make me cry in the good way ...)

truly, truly enjoyed this!
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
So fabulous! I loved how you fixed season 5-all the parts I didn't like were fixed, and solved the problems of season 6. I love that you saved Joyce, and got rid of Glory without killing Buffy, and brought Spike and Buffy together. And I absolutely laughed out loud at Joyce telling Spike and Buffy to get some new music. :)
LithiumReaper chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Honestly, I could not have imagined a better ending to this series! This was brilliant! Go Joyce :D I laughed so hard when she told them to buy new CD's teehee XD I'm not gonna hold my breath that you might write a follow up, but I know you by now :P A follow up is already brewing in your mind! You are awesome, as always :)

Much love

Mary
Bralker Stalker chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
damn straight i stir up trouble :D *evil grin* s'what i'm here for. Anyway bloody fantastic finale Sweets. You always know just what to write. See tbh i don't know why Joss killed off Joyce she was one amazing woman :) *man's a goon tbh* anyways, if you don't write a sequel after all my cajoling i shall write a Glee fanfic. (and i hate Glee, but i shall do it in seriousness) -Hannah xx
McPastey chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I would LOVE a sequel! I think Angel needs to find out what our sexy pair have been up to!
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Okay Sweet, a promise is a promise. First of course thank you for saving Joyce. In this instance it works. Too bad there wasn't an axe around for Joyce to split Glory's head open, like she once tried to do to Spike, although I thought the sword was a nice touch. I always love stories where everyone knows what is going on between Spike and Buffy, but they are the last to find out and they are always in shock. Stealth of the heart is not their strong suit but then you knew that hence the story. LOL How was that for you, did I nail it or what? You do know I want an answer to that question, of course you do, I am the god of the review. (grins) Sorry had to get that out there. Nice save for Ben and the split from Glory and Dawn was brilliant, so again, Loved this story. Now I have to admit something since I do not lie, I have to go back and read Sex and Candy and See You on the Flip Side. I never read them. (shrugs) So in the near future you can expect another heart to heart so to speak. See you in "Sex and Candy". (grins again)...Ghost!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »