Reviews for Should Have Known Better
spiritedghost chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Seriously? This is what you write? LOL, just teasing. This is brilliantly done. The dialogue flows so smoothly. The inner dialogue and mono logs are just so them. The love between the two, and the denial is priceless. I guess, I should say thank you for saving Joyce. I understand why they killed her off in the series, they really had to, to do what they wanted to do with the show the following season. There was just no way to do it otherwise at least not make it believable. However here it works and if Giles doesn't get off his stiff British Arsh (ass) and go after her he is a bigger jerk then I generally give him credit for. The Scoobies, well they are who they are and Xander is in perfect denial so good job again. I believe them to be in character for what is happening at this stage in their lives. I like the softer side of Xander in this story. His hard ass side is good but not so much here it isn't needed. He has accepted what is happening as is evident of when he say's to Buffy, "Your Vampire is having a melt down." That was different for the Xan Man. Joyce again reacts as I would expect her too. Dawn, what can you say, she was totally in character and has her own problems with censoring what comes out of her mouth. Buffy in her own way is perfect in her denial to her friends when in fact they all know what is happening. Again thanks for the story. I will give up one more review when I read the last chapter. What you thought I would let you off the hook so easily, Hello, have you met me? LOL...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Okay I told myself I was not going to review til I read all that you wrote, but then I had to read this little bit and I lost it, totally lost it, I was laughing so hard I had tears...

"Is there sex?" Xander had to ask. Willow elbowed him, Giles polished his glasses furiously, and Anya looked curious.

Buffy pulled back and looked at him with a half-grin. "Do you really want me to answer that?" She asked.

"Ummm. No. Actually, please don't. If I don't know for sure, I can pretend."

"Whatever helps." She patted his back.

Now that was priceless, the relationship that Buffy and Spike have is priceless and will be for all time. You write it with such ease. It is clear you are well in tune with their underlying personalities. I write a bit as well and out of all the fanfiction, I have written, these two are just the easiest, however, you do make it look effortless, so as Spike would say, "Good on you, pet!" I will review more fully when I complete what you have written, just know for now, I love this story, it is bloody brilliant!...Ghost!
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Yup yup. You'll try to keep this a trilogy, please underline the word "try" at least a dozen times, then scrap the whole paper because you started another sequel. Thank you. Lol, it's an amazing story in itself, but really you can't go wrong with another sequel. There is much more you could do with it. I mean, Giles and joyce just started getting together, Xander and Anya aren't married yet, no one got a dog yet, I saw no mention of a white picket fence, dawns part of the story could go so many ways, then there is the fun of Buffy and spikes relationship now that they've been found out and can act like a couple and willow and Tara haven't moved out. I mean really, you wrapped it up, but shopping bags don't wrap as well as Saran wrap. So really, another sequel sounds like a wonderful idea now doesn't it. Just give it a couple hours, a day tops, and the ideas will be pestering you until you just need to get them out and slay them like the evil but lovable demons they are. Hope this review made you laugh too :). Thanks again for all the hard work, as always, a wonderful story. Oh and thanks for not letting Joyce be blind with spike and Buffy, it was quite comical.
jmoran319 chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Loved it!
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I am enjoying very much. Thank you for getting me off the cliff, I have a huge fear of heights. I like that spike saved Joyce instead of her keeling over. And it's cool how spike and Buffy know eachother that well and how we keep hearing each of them say that they can say they love eachother cause they don't know that the other is thinking the same thing. Nifty! Keep goin I can't wait for the next! I know I always say that, but it's always true! :)
Bralker Stalker chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
yay! I loved this story. So much. Can't wait for your last chapter of this 'un and then you can start the sequel to the sequel of the sequel ;D -H xx
jmoran319 chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Loved it! Great job!
jmoran319 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Im loving this series if stories. You have ne very curious if in this version Joyce survives or not. Looking forward to a new update!
Msnycegirl0820 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Ah ah! Omg! Cliff hanger! (she falls and lands with a thud) ouch! Lol ok that chapter totally left me on the edge! Very good! I'm not an edge of my seat kinda person but you sure managed it, so wow. I like how spike caught the problem instead of the canon way that it happened. Keep going and I can't wait til the next chapter. Hope it's not too long, this edge of the seat stuff isn't so comfy.
Bralker Stalker chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
NO! You can't do that Sweets :( :'(
LithiumReaper chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Oh I love it when a plan comes together :D This was a good chapter! The Spuffy-ness was awesome. I love how Spike basically lives with them now, and no one seems to mind. I like that the 'smelling' is coming together and I really do hope that Joyce survives this, and Buffy opens her eyes and sees and feels, and vocalises her love for Spike.

Dawn is adorable. Can already see her swooning over Spike the whole time hehe. How long is this one gonna be..?

You're awesome sweets, as always :)

Much love - Mary

XOXO
Bralker Stalker chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
more please Sweets :) x
Bralker Stalker chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
yay, smut! That is all. ;P
Bralker Stalker chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
yay! Screw you captain cardboard and ur stoopid vampyric addiction :) (ooh Cradle of Filth lyrics there ;D) yehr! Go on Spike :D
LithiumReaper chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Wow.. just wow! This chapter was simply amazing :D Riley is a prick, and should be neutered! Muwahaha, may I offer to do it? Sweets, this is pretty much my fav chapter in this story :)

Wanna read what happens next, can't wait for the next update
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »