Reviews for Trigger
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was really adorable, and I love your writing style... But hold up. Er, why was this the first time you had ever gone to Bed, Bath and Beyond? I mean, that's like, I don't know, a... milestone? Agh never mind...

That was amazing. You write so well. Romione. 3
Holina chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This made me smile and brightend my day :)
natalie1668 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That's how my dad proposed to my mom. They were just eating and he just went "Let's get married." So yeah.

Lovely story! :D
mcw1989 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Another great one-loved the friends reference even if it was a bit far fetched :-) loved hermiones random outburst too!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I haven't read a story this good in so long. I mean, EVERYTHING was geniusly written. I laughed. I cried. At times, I laughed and cried simultaneously. Mere words cannot express how wonderful I believe this story to be.
yay chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was really sweet.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Original idea.

I love the last paragraph.
Elaine chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This story was adorable. I loved it. I think you did a great job of keeping everyone very in-character. Awesome story!
Maple chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Goodness gracious, I am such a sap, I teared up at least three times while reading this story. This was a completely adorable story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The characters were generally in character, and it was fun to read. The story moved along fashionably quickly, and yeah, it was just a nice story.
regbride12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I dont know if it's the emotions I am feeling for seeing R/Hr together in DH2 officially, but this FF made me both laugh and tear up. R/Hr FOREVER! :) Awesome work! :)