Reviews for All There is to Hold Me
habababa chapter 5 . 3/4
Great story! I really liked that we learned their story because of the blanket! It's so cute! And very nice plot twist! I was so sure it's Hugo xd But it's even better that way. And I loved this little detail of who is Rose husband!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Harry was as bad as Ron, but he hadn't the excuse of locket, and Hermione's never had to side with Harry, but stop both. She did to hide the fact she did told Ron about the disaster the search was... Both of them betrayed Ron.
The Trupe chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Just love it.
gabreader chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Why must your writing hurt me this way? It's so good and I'm just, I should go to sleep but no.
mettigel chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
This is a really sweet story. Count me to those who assumed that the baby was Hugo. I was really confused when Rose spoke for the first time because I had expected her to be a little girl and she spoke like a grown-up, lol. Your versions of Rose and Hugo are awesome, by the way.
melove167 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Another great story! I thought the baby was little Hugo the whole time until the last chapter! Haha, oh well. This was such a sweet story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Great Fanfic! i loved it!
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
fab first chapter. why the hell doesnt this have more reviews :o
iyamei chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Woah! What a twist! I had to go back to chapter 1 to see if I missed anything concluding that Hermione was telling the story to Hugo instead of Arthur. Great story! Love all your stories!
wickedcml chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Great story! I had to chuckle when I found out she was telling the story to Arthur and not Hugo. :-D
Anne chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Hands down your sweetest story ever. From

Start to finish it perfectly aligned with the books and your word choice, plot lines, and dialogue are impeccable. Great job!
ronxxhermiome chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
an amazing story! Keep on writing xoxo
hazelquill21 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Amazing piece. I loved her attachment to the blanket and the fact that Hermione told all of the stories to her grandson. Loved it.

-hazelquill21-
schatzi.mhmm chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. love.

i loved it.

can you tell?
All My Stumbling Phrases chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Great job! A very deep - not to mention ADORABLE - story with just the right amount of humor! The final sentence was really clever, by the way. If I may suggest one thing, though, I think it should probably be rated "T" instead of "K" for implicit sexual themes.