Reviews for Four Eyed Prince
lalalaaa chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
please write another chapteer! review from a random person
osa-chan chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
This is too cute! There aren't enough Akria x Mikoto stories out there. You made my heart gush!
Thank you for the good read! Please update again when you have the time!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This story, too cute.
Lola chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Yay! I love your stories...thank you so much for posting! :D
MidorikoSakurada chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
What a beautiful fic!, tanks you! I really enjoy it and love it and aahhhhh, the both are so adorable! Really tanks you for this amazing fic, is the best!, you write so nice!, kisses joy!
Soul Vrazy chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Interesting.
dramaq chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Oh, this was beautiful! . Mikoto is adorable! I really wish you'd continue... but I understand if you've moved on. :) I myself have 3 incomplete fics that have been sitting for over a year... heh. So I'm certainly not one to talk, but I WOULD love it if you continued!
eveningmonster chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I find this story of yours so CUTE I just love Mikoto so cute he's been my fav character in Princess princess because I could relate to him somehow haha well anyways I find both of Akira and Mikoto so cute and sweet. I really enjoyed your story. Nicely done
TinkanaiT32 chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Awwww too sweet. Akira's family is great. Loved your story and I'm glaad I read it after it was completed so I wouldn't have to wait
TinkanaiT32 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Oooooo I need to get that book.

That was so cute. Akira and Mikoto. Green and red. Nice
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i just knew those two would get together! I mean after that kiss? How could they not? Poor Mikoto though
chicaalterego chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Oh! so you like kittens _ I get that feeling, to me reviews are like chocolate bars and I even once told my reader that if they didn't review me after I puppy eyes them, then all of them hated puppies XD

I bet akira would look cute with glasses, after all, he looks weird as it is so it might fit him (he was a weird smile)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
ITS SO FLUFFYYYYY! its absolutely adorable! i love it!
LicaToRiku chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
WOAH FINALLY THIS PAIRING XDD and I thought I was the only one that thought of this- YAY! -so following this~-

nya update soon XDD
mizukicrandall chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Somehow I missed chapter four in my noticafictions, which is strange, so I was rather confused when I started reading chapter five XD. But that's all fix now!

I love this fic to bits! It's so freakin cute (especially Mikoto -fangirl squel-). I low the way that these two came to be together (btw Akira's family is hilirious!). And the way that Mikoto made amends with Yuu and Tooru. Also is Akira the seme and Mikoto the uke? I hope I'm guess right and not making a moron of myself -hides-. Keep up the awesome work, can't wait for the chapter!