Reviews for Midsummer Nightmare
SneezySoul chapter 4 . 5/28
Im so happy wulf is there for him tho this chapter made me smile like an idiot for that little thing haha
SneezySoul chapter 3 . 5/28
are they poisoning vlad?

( god that sounds so dark and twisted gosh i need to chill out lmao )

and when you mentioned wulf getting de-clawed i cried i swear

glad you brought him into this though
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
write more.
Pebblepaw chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
I'm jealous... U have tons of reviews and only have 4 chapters and some of my stories have more than that but like 3 or 4 favorites! Whatever...I'm not good at writing anyway so I may as well get used to it... Anyway nice story!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
OMG, please continue soon! I want to see Danny wipe the floor with Vlad!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I would love a pet like Wulf...
Spirits-of-Kin chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Is there any possible way you could update this soon? Please? :)
akitty chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Yaay! Love it~ Is Vlad gonna get poisoned, or is he gonna discover it and punish Maddie *shiver*. Anyhow, please update! X3
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
This is gorgeous work!
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Oh my god. Your story breaks my heart. I want nothing more then to stop and go read something else.

But I cant! I need to know more...
KPtwistepghost chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This isnt a type of story i normally read but i absoluey live this! Im not quite sure y i like it but it has a certain capability to. Capture ur attention and nEver let go. Plz update as soon as possible cuz i really wanna find find out wat happens at dinner!
77757 chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
IT'S SO SAD! BUT IT'S ALSO REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!
1valleygirl4 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
i like the different looks into the other characters and how they are dealing with this. seriously good chapter.

ok i am going to take a guess here and say Danielle poisoned the food! shes trying to kill Vlad, or maybe the fentons, if only to spare them.

I hope you don't mind that i guessed, i know some authors don't appreciate it. sorry if it mad u mad.
Echoheart chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Wow, this certainly was a quick update. I am loving this story so much though and I can't wait to see the next part and how the disaster that I am assuming will be dinner goes.

I love the way you characterize them here. Maddie's strength, Jazz's will, Danny's... Gosh, the fact that Danny's so ill is horrifying yet intriguing. I would love to join Jazz in a murder attempt. Vlad is so god damn twisted... hnggg I can't wait to see more!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
I feel like jumping onto the next chapter with much excitement to expect or not! Everything keeps getting me curious what's happening, but who knows! Something tells me something will happen due to Danny's illness. Keep it up and looking forward for some more! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »