Reviews for The Accident
Kerowyn6 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Why are you bothering with Rothfuss' writing style? It's humor! It should be your writing style! Just write this chapter like you did the first, and everything will be all right. Especially if Ambrose ends up in Harlem.
bowow0708 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I find that you should try sticking to the style that you started with as you are trying to get in all of their POVs. and in my last review i just said those things just to challenge you to start it back up even if i hate these kinds of plots but i like it the concept as well. I'm kinda glad that you are not dropping it.
bowow0708 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Not bad considering this is the first story you ever posted. It would be great if you continued but i don't have high hopes for that i think. I find this very interesting even though i absolutely hate alternate dimension characters going from their dimension to ours and vice versa. It really pisses me off on how idiotically the characters act in their strange surroundings. and please tell me that Names and Sympathy can still work if you ever decide that this will be continued. Which i seriously doubt, but it was a good concept though. . .
Komui-sama chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Haha love it. Very entertaining.

"Whisky?"

"What the fuck is whisky?"

That was funny! Loved it and great grammar and english again.
unimaginablyevilguycalledbob chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
brilliant as ever, have a (cyber) cookie (hands over box of cookies...and then he ate simon)
Hasbean chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was hilarious, if a bit random. You kept everyone in character, like Devi's sarcasm and the fact that Kvothe "hates being stupid". I enjoyed the fact Ambrose got beaten up. He deserves it, honestly. I am wondering if you'll be including Denna in this magical transport to this mysterious city. Please update!

There are too few Kingkiller fics out there, so way to go! ;)