Reviews for Pyrotechnics
Thegirlofmeep chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Awww... This story is kinda cute :) I think you got Lucy's personality spot-on!
fairyglitter101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
This one funny, thank you for writing this.
sera chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
nooooo! ARCHIBALD...I WILL KILL U NATSU HAPPY...oh thank god its alive...awesome story by the way
Countrysweetheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
í lσvє thє ѕtσrчч ! ím glαd αrchíвαld íѕ σkαч !
cliffhanger2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Umm... I may or may not have been reduced to that kind of state by the IDIOTS that are my classmates. I don't get WHAT they think is amusing about chucking a football across a classroom at lunch, BUT, when that football hits MY face, they got a problem. XD Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
POOR FISH! Happy is slightly evil sometimes...
Unicess chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was cute! :) Poor Archibald :(...
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I think every story read deserves aa review! :) IIlove Lucy's goldfish now and IIhope he lives! :0 I think Lucy was mostly in character. IImyself have a VERY hard time writing for Lucy so I commend you! Cute story, II wish you had more written for FT though! :)
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Natsu eating fireworks... lol.
ambivia chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
There's a tense change in the first half of the piece. You switch from the imperfect to present, and I don't think(?) it was intentional/stylistic.

oh god this was so perfect by the way. For the love of me loving you WRITE MORE FAIRY TAIL PLEASEEEEEE
so perfect
I wish I could draw so I could turn this into a baby doujinshi or something
bc this
was just perfect.
lady lutka chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Amazing and just adorable. An absolutely PERFECT NaLu one shot! :)
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was just so Natsu it isn't funny. Actually it is and that just makes it even funnier. Clap clap (but not for the handicap this time).
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hilarious seeing as I am a new fan to Fairy tail I have to say this story was adorable!
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very enjoyable! I think you did a great job keeping everyone in character and with the sense of very light feathery romantic moment if you squint... but that could just be me! LoL! Again, great job! Loved this!
The Shadowless Nuance chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Alright you got you review... it was cute