Reviews for My Friend Delia
Cheeky-Chops chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I've run out of things to say about this, as you can tell about my past few reviews of asdfgghhjkl;'s etc. But I feel the need to leave something because otherwise I feel like a bitch because I love this fic. As you per know. So hence. Asdfghjkl. I love that Aunt Chloe is a lesbian and also the personal things she's going through. SO RELEVANT.
Cheeky-Chops chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Nyyyaaawwwww! Gafujfkdsfbukjgrndposcjkmle. So cute! ,vnbjmgr. You gots to get started on that novel, yo. Though if the level of cuteness in this fic is also in your book, it may kill me.
themuse19 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I'm enjoying your story.

Just FYI, if you want to change a chapter you have already posted, you have to edit the uploaded file in Doc Manager, then replace the chapter in Manage Stories.

I'm not saying you need to; this is just for future reference.
PetrastellaX chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I just stumbled upon this story and I love it! I'm also wishing Blaine got a girl best friend on the show, and writing a fic of my own, but I love the dynamic you've set up here. I love that Delia is a badass, and I'm totally loving her tirade at the jocks! Keep writing, I'm loving it! :)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please updatre soon.
Cheeky-Chops chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Woman, you continue to astound me. I grin as I read this whole thing, it's so adorable and cute. I'm loving Thomas, you know me! I can't wait to find out more about Delia's life with Aunt Chloe ;D

Next Chapter; I do not sleep. I wait.
Cheeky-Chops chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
GAUHFAWFWAFWAFWAF. - This would be the sound I made when I read the Puckleberry. Nyyyaawww. Delia is my favourite. *Rolls eyes at typical The Cure song* :P "He loved the cure" "Cure for what, what did he have?" (You know I had to)

DDAAAAAWWWWWWW, A DEDICATION. I love you! 3

You should know by now of my love for this story, as I mercilessly whine for updates, but let me reiterate. This is the fic I stalk my email inbox for updates. And if I have none, I come and check, just incase hotmail's being a jerk and you've updated but I haven't got it.

Can't wait for more! (And by can't wait, I mean, can't wait. You know it.)
SplendiferousBowties chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Cheeky-Chops chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Ahhhhh, I loved it sweetie, absolutely amazing! When I read that Finchel broke up, a sly grin came across my face because I know what's next. Bwahahaha. Can't wait for more! x
Cheeky-Chops chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, Can't wait for more!
JustAHoplessRomantic chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Holy crap!my name is thats just freaky!Luv the story!
Lo chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
awesome . ...please continue
emma h chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
i loved this chapter! I was drinking and I read 'like a balloon on crack' and i spit my water everywhere :) keep writing!