Reviews for Makuahine
R.U. Lisnin chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
REALLY AWESOME! Loved mamma Williams! Really good job! Now I'm going to read the other ones!
Mari21763 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Just finished ch. 1. I always thought Mrs. Williams was Italian (she's Italian in my Fic "gravy" as well) :) Love it so far!
Mari217 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Bravo. As an Italian from NJ (who grew up 1 block from Newark) I'm on Ch 2 and I love Mrs. W. :) Love that Grace calls her Nonna (Will be my title some day). Please write more with Mrs. W. :)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I know this probably odd but McGarrett's Marquis is a 1974
Lidil chapter 22 . 2/20/2012
Wo Fat is one scary dude.

What happens next for our intrepid duo?
Lidil chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Oh, angel.

I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.

Veronica Williams is a hoot.

And I can' wait to read more.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
I LOVE IT!
Gear's Girl chapter 22 . 11/12/2011
Brilliant and masterful writing!
Runner043 chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Just letting you know that I'm enjoying your story.

Mrs. Williams is such a funny character.
conformityissuicide chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
It took me awhile to finally find the time to read the last two chapters of this story, but they were great! Though you left so much of the ending wide open! Do you plan on writing a sequel? I really enjoyed reading this story; I'm sad to see Danny's mom go! Hope to see some more stories from you soon :)
sparra-music chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
Congratulations on a job well done- you inserted this into canon seemlessly! And I loved the whole thing.

Can't wait to see the next adventure with the senior Williamses! Oh, and i think someone should take this opportunity to tease Steve for getting along so well with his mother-in-law (since they're always saying S&D are like and old married couple).

But, I think it would have been funny if Steve whipped the sling off as soon as he got back to the car from dropping Mrs. Williams at the airport. I loved that you had him tell Danny, "Then we should be arguing." LOL!

Keep up the good work!
francis2 chapter 22 . 9/11/2011
Wow, you brought it back into canon just in time for the next season to continue! And this was quite the thrill ride. Love the little specks of humor within.
francis2 chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Grace and the whole family in danger- I can't wait to find out!
francis2 chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
Oh, Wo Fat behind everything and in control of everything. Chilling!
francis2 chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
What's the governor up to? This story is fabulous!