Reviews for The Spastastical Discovery of Jasper Whitlock
SassyCass chapter 1 . 1/11
Tee hee hee . . . Oh my goodness, you are soooo CRAZY!

Thanks for the chuckles :D .
Brandi Neri chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
what the fuck did i just read lmao
becksie chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
oh damn. its just gone midnight, I am DESPERATE to fall asleep, and then I read this. dammit all to hell. laughed my butt off and it has 'woken me up', time to see if I can get loosy Goosy enough to fall asleep again, thank you for the laughs, I have seen a few stories on FF just like this. those ones send me to sleep!
leoslady4ever chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
OMG I nearly died laughing at this. What a brilliant piece of... Something! Hahahahahaha Freaking fantastic!
allybmccarty chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Lmao. That was so friggen funny! My cat looked at me weird, I was laughing so hard! Haha!
DerpyTown chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Fucking halarious!
Runaway Moon chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
hahaha, i love it. and the thing is there are fics that are seriously written just like this, which makes it about a million times better.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is the best crack-fic ever! This is the second time I read it :-)
/MacJ
KitsuneDuo chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
(Too lazy to log in)

Omfg I can't. I just died. XD hahaha
Thank you. For the great laugh. Lmfao
Palmous chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh. My. God!I lol'ed. Seriously. This is like, totally awesome ! hahahahahaha!Thanks for sharing
Asyndetism chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Eh heh heh heh ha hah ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
...can't stop laughing...best crack fic ever!... Your fic made people look at me like I was crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
this had me laughing so hard that i cried
Dherea chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my! I was laughing (out loud in the middle of the night...) so hard that I starting choking. This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I just want to say I love you forever and ever and ever. Thank you for this masterpiece.