Reviews for The Spastastical Discovery of Jasper Whitlock
Runaway Moon chapter 1 . 7/9
hahaha, i love it. and the thing is there are fics that are seriously written just like this, which makes it about a million times better.
This is the best crack-fic ever! This is the second time I read it :-)
KitsuneDuo chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
(Too lazy to log in)

Omfg I can't. I just died. XD hahaha
Thank you. For the great laugh. Lmfao
Palmous chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh. My. God!I lol'ed. Seriously. This is like, totally awesome ! hahahahahaha!Thanks for sharing
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Eh heh heh heh ha hah ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
...can't stop crack fic ever!... Your fic made people look at me like I was crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
this had me laughing so hard that i cried
Dherea chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my! I was laughing (out loud in the middle of the night...) so hard that I starting choking. This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I just want to say I love you forever and ever and ever. Thank you for this masterpiece.
HokusKaeru49 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
There's just something about this that made me calmly walk over to my fridge, slowly opened it, pulled out a can of soda, downed it, then turned around and busted out laughing.

This was Awesomely crazy. Great Job.

juliangelus chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
omg so funny. laughed, giggled and snorted my way through it.

thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing something so genius

CayStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awesome. Just pure awesome. You can write anything!
JaspersSweetie chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Granted, I've never read a crack-fic before, but damn, am I glad I read this one. My screen is now wearing the Pepsi I foolishly took a sip of as I started reading. This could be the 'poster-child' of everything you shouldn't do when writing a J/B fic (though so many writers unfortunately DO), and I don't think I've laughed so freaking hard in a long damned time. Loved it, loved it, loved it, and damn if you didn't hit the nail on the head in spots. Fantastic job!
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh my God... I think I just peed myself, that was fricken amazing! I can't stop laughing! Nice! chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Greatest snarky o/s ever. My favorite line: "Jasper nodded his head and smirked his crooked smirk at me before turning around and telling Edward that he really wants to play the guitar and ride a horse and be the Major and call his friend Peter even though Peter will know that he's gonna call.." I was tittering and snickering the entire read. :)