Reviews for Sammy, Never Change
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 1/13
Raccoons for the win!
Tori-Bird627 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
My friend had her dog visit her in the hospital two weeks after he died. So a ghost raccoon helping the Winchesters isn't that far fetched to me.
willowswelt chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Very enjoyable story. One of the reasons why I returned at least to Supernatural fanfiction. I am not yet ready for the TV show but maybe season 9 will be less sucky.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
So, I'd like to let you know you are my favorite person right now...seriously.

I haven't ready a story with this much "Awwwww! factor" in it in a long time. Sam is just beyond adorable in this. It is definately in his character to care about everyone and everything he comes across, even a tiny little raccoon. I can totally see him doing this, and like you said, Dean would have helped the poor creature too had Sam not been there. Dean may have been more subtle about his intentions, but both those boys have big hearts.

I love how the ghost of gramps raccoon returned the favor and helped Sam save Dean. Talk about karma! How much you wanna bet everytime either one of them seems a coon now, they wonder if they are being watched over. :)

I especially appreciate this story because about 6 years ago my best friend who worked at a vet clinic (who DOES take raccoons) brought home 4 abandoned baby raccoons that we bottle fed and raised 'til they got old enough to be released into the wild. We spent weeks with them in our house caring for them like children. We loved every second of it. I've got an album on my Facebook page with a bunch of pix. They were the sweetest little things. So, this fic pretty much combines 2 of my favorite things, Sammy and raccoons. :)

I love your writing style and you really capture the true character of these guys. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
This one is cute too. I loved Grandpa Raccoon.
Headoverheels14 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Very creative and absolutely adorable!
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
hmm, this is the best chapter I think. number two rocks, but number one is hilarious! Really awesome!
SylverSpyder chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
For me, it's skunks and wild rabbits. I understand how Sam feels in this story, my sister Claire is just like Dean.

"Oh, God, It's wild. Don't touch it! Here's the germ-x. Now you're probably going to die from some parasite in its fur. But... You two are kinda cute. Don't give me that look! You can't keep it! Oh... I... I'm sorry, don't give me that look... Fine, but only until we find a home for it, and that thing is not touching my car."

The hardest one to find a home for was the four foot iguana I caught in my yard. He was really slow, so I named him Speedy. He was dying in the frigid climate and with no food. He was obviously domestic at one time and didn't know how to took me three months to find a good home for him with someone who cared for him.

Sorry, I guess this whole thing was kind of TMI, but you threw Sam into a whole new light for me. Good job on your story.
Kira Pheonix chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Whoa, there's just so many things I love about this fic. Sam is just so freakin' adorable! And I just love the racoons..haha..I can totally imagine how cute it is with Sam...it's tiny and Sam's so big..:P CUTE I tell you!
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Awww, that was awesome! Gramp Raccoon spirit helping Sam. I can see that. D
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was beautiful! I loved it! Sammy don't change! Adorable! And I lol'ed at Sammy explaining The Odyssey in minute detail. I don't even know that. (I have to think about what The Odyssey is about and at the moment I'm blank)
Catsluver chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great story. I love your take on Sam. Gentle Giant.
Mystic25 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Oh my...thats all I can say about this coherently...keep writing like this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Oh yeah, I LOVE this!
LittleLurker chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Wow, what a truly beautiful story. Loved both POVs and how you made the two chapters fit together even though the events are really apart in time and space. The baby racoon Sam cannot not help and Dean's running commentary about how he sees his brother and the way his brother acts to protect "Roadkill" - very well done! ...and the second one with "Gramps" helping Sam to overcome Hell sneaking in from behind his broken wall and leading him to Dean just in time - great! I also liked that you made it the spirit of "Gramps" who took care of Sam while Dean was otherwise occupied. Masterfully done! All of it.

Please keep writing. I assure you I will read everything you write. Maybe I don't comment on everything (see nickname), but I pretty much enjoy all your stories!

Take care, D.