Reviews for Two Minutes to Midnight
Tears are streaming down my face... Gotta grab some tissues. D: This was written perfectly. It seems like it could have really been in the show.
Red chapter 1 . 1/30
Usually I don't cry when reading, but this got me. Ugh. This was so painful, but fantastically written. The last few sentences were the ones that really made my eyes water; the brotherly love is just too much. Wonderful job on this.
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
You keep making me cry...
ihuntwithwinchesters chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Oh god! I'm not crying my eyes are leaking
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ok this one ended too perfectly. I don't know what I'd do if the demon had given Dean just one day. This was really great!
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Stop making me cry. Seriously, just stop. (Read as: this was beautiful and heart breaking but still so amazing it took my breath away. You really, really have a way with words and with these two characters. Lovely job as usual, Livvy!)
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Again your writing is impeccable and the story grabs my attention immediately, but I don't really think I liked this one hehe. Mostly due to the end of course;) I sort of thought Dean was gonna be the one dying and we'd see Sam's realization of that but then it turned out the way it did. Still a great story though, don't mind me, I just tend ot imagine things myself as I read hehe.
Well done as always!
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
LOVED and FAVED ... Oh and bawled my eyes out by the way (sad but beautiful I've been thinking of writing one where at the last second before the hole to "The Cage" closes Dean jumps in just so he can be with his Sammy and he doesn't want Sam to go through Hell alone ... Can you imagine ALL THREE Winchester brothers in Hell ALL AT ONCE ( I think not even Hell could handle that combo ... ))
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
*sniffles* You are breaking my heart here, you know that, do you?

Of course I agree with you that Dean would have taken anything... anything at all from the CrossRoadsDemon at that point in time - even only one additional day with his brother in exchange for one single year's time to live for himself. *sighs*

Yet, as dramatically awesome as the final sentence was too, I'm not quite sure why Dean would have heard howling when his year wasn't up already. *ponders*

I hope you and your family are doing fine! *hugs*
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Seriously sad, here.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
" Beside him he felt Sam's chest rise and fall and fail to rise again." - Holy crap... that was so freaking SAD. I just about burst into tears! But wow, I loved the ending. It was written so well!

Interestingly, for Sam this would've been the better choice. He never would've had to try to save Dean (and fail, with all the consequences of that). For Dean, it's about the same. Stupid of him, but very unselfish. 3

Deeply tragic, really wonderful story you wrote here! I love the whole thing! :D
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Interesting take with Sam being completely in the dark about what is about to happen. I like it.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I don't usually read death fics but I couldn't resist a new fic from you and I'm so pleased that I read this!

I loved the simplicity of it, just the boys having a good day together made all the more powerful because we know it's Dean's last.

You really thought about how Dean would spend his day and it was completely in character. Good food, the Impala, a six pack and his brother. And I liked how even though technically its a death fic, the focus in more on the brothers and their relationship.

The ending was perfect, a hint of the hell-hounds but no death scene, just Dean watching Sam – beautifully heartbreaking. Thanks so much for sharing, it's such a treat having new fic from you. Hope all is well. Take care, Abbi
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
WOW so different from your usally work but wow the power in this fic was breathe taking. The ending had me in tears and it was so right. I would love to see a second fic to this one. Poor Bobby he is going to find his boys on the hood of their car together Dean holding Sam while his chest is torn to bits and Sam with the knife wound in his back. OMG poor bobby. And then there is Sam and Dean. Dean will be in Hell but what about Sam? Will Dean still break a seal? I think not because he will know Sam is safe. Or is Sam in Hell because of the Demon blood?OH please please please write a second part
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG, That was so sad, I loved it though, that Dean wanting to spend the day just enjoying his brothers company. Tissues used. Thanks.