Reviews for On Instinct Alone
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love how similar it is to the canon birth of Christine :)
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I like this. I can see Brennan's birth being very, very similar to it.
iheartbones chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
this is really, really good! well done :)
Lizzybonesfan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
it is an excelent first fic, I love the "anthropologically speaking" of Brennan and Booth's panic as well, the intuition/science discussion is priceless, a B/B trademark that shows even in "that" moment.

you're. doing great please keep going.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow, in the FBI elevator, no less. What a hoot. Very nice story. Looking forward to reading more of your works.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
aw, that was so sweet! Just a note, here in NZ we won't get the next season till February at the earliest. WHY? But cool story though. very cool.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Birth is so amazingly messy (unless you use the zipper method - Caesarean section). They still need to cut the cord and deliver the placenta. And clean the vermix off of little Christina, not to mention feeding her and keeping her warm until the EMT's get there. Hopefully soon. Loved this story. Made me feel all warm inside. Do we know if the "baby" IS due around Christmas?
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
What a day! You need to write more Bones fanfiction! My friends would kill me if I posted anything until I finish what I'm writing for them... SO I need to do that first. But HUZZAH! I bet Bones'll be a great mom and Booth will getto be here for all of Bones' pregnancy things. XDD I bet she'll have the oddest cravings that will make him go 0,0 and the strangest ideas for the baby to him. XD Woot!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my goodness. I can't believe you wrote a Bones story! I usually read your Sailor Moon stories, but when I saw that you wrote a Bones story, I let out a squeal. And it was so good, too! I loved the plot, it's such a B&B thing. I can totally see this happening. :D
bookwormlady chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love this!
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was great. I think you really captured Booth & Bones' voices perfectly. I also love that you didn't devolve the story into movie/tv pregnancy cliches. My favorite part is the symetry with "The Blackout in the Blizzard" where being stuck in an elevator due to a winter storm power outage allowed Booth & Bones to get back on the right path.
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
nawwwwww 3 that was gorgeous :o)
mae-E chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
cool story!

I think you got them down corectly.
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww that is so sweet! Loved it!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OH MY GOD. THAT WAS KIND OF AWESOME AND ADORABLE AND HUMOROUS AND SQUEEEE! I can't wait until this actually happens in the show. (Granted, probably not this exact scenario unless you discover you really are Kathy Reichs, Hart Hanson or Stephen Nathan, but... I can't wait for them to have their baby.) This was pretty awesome, and you should definitely write more for Bones.

However. You should also reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly update your Sailor Moon fics, such as Anomaly,, Quirk of Fate, Friday the Thirteenth and Snapshots of the Royals (which I only just started, but it's excellent so far.) So, yes, keep writing! :)