Reviews for Bullet Proof heart, Or is it?
Tatiana Buarcas chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Tbh the idea of a happy ending was nice. But the tragic ending, the death of Gerard Way. I could just imagine Frank against the wall watching the doctor attempting to revive Gerard. And it brought me to tears. This was beautiful thank you for putting this on the internet .
Erza Lynn chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF- this right here is gold! GOLD! I cannot wait to read Ch 2! That plot twist had my jaw drop! I am a huuuge fan of mcr and really like it. Keep up the writing one day u could make a living off it :)
FrankwantstheG chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
FEELSFEELS SO MANY FUCKING FEELS. It's amazing and you have a way of making me cry(MOSTLY CAUSE GERARD DIED IN THE SECOND PART) I like the Black Parade ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Both endings are great, but I love Gerard too much to say the second was better, I was in tears.
Annemarie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I kinda did see Lyn-Z being the one trying to kill Frank. Sorry
Amaya chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
holy mother of feels ow my heart brb crying
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
The second ending. It broke my heart into little tiny fragments, and that is something I have not ( til now) experienced on this site.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
awesome i love it love it i cryed reading the whole think o my god it was amazing tho
MCR lover chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I love this story! I am so jealous of Lyn-z and I love how you created her as the villan! U R A GENIUS!
Frerard lover chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
THE FIRST ENDING! Don't kill my frerard!
Beautiful ending though. Brilliant with the Lyn-Z thing. I wish I was such an amazing writer! But seriously - love the inside MCR lyrics jokes. Awesome. Simply fantastic.
PinkIsMyColor chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Aww dammit as I read the second ending "Cancer" started to play...*cries* very well done!
MOI chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
This had me crying! I don't like that lyn-z was behind it but I still liked it (read both parts)
This is th first fan-fiction I ever read. Thank you
Jenn chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Amazing story. Made me tear up with all the sadness.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
OMG, i have never cried so much...3
tinkerb1d chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
how could you do this to me?! I smiled and cried and laughed and cried some more in too brief a period of time! I think this broke my mind!