Reviews for Harry's Birthday Outing
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/6
It seems so funny reading these stories with their alternate storylines after knowing the outcome in canon, but it is so nice to see Fred happy and well and with a baby girl.

And you probably won't believe this, but after reading that Ron had been rendered mute in the final battle, I had a funny feeling tha something would happen at the zoo to give Ron his voice back. I didn't think it would be his true love's kiss though.

Cute story.

Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Fun story! I'm glad Harry was able to talk with "his" snake again at the zoo! :)
mermaidgirl45 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is perfect! So wonderfully perfect! Harry coming to the zoo on his birthday brings everything full circle. It feels complete. Totally fitting, especially him being able to talk to the snake all those years ago.

Ron losing his voice was very, very creative. Very interesting way to go, because it affects him, Hermione, and the family a lot. And the kiss . . . That was just . . . It made my heart go, "AWWW!"

Several things were messed up from canon, but that's fine. This was an awesome story, and I really enjoyed reading it! Very creative, well-written, and great ideas!