Reviews for How to Be Pamtastic
You are Spicetastic!
B-Rock525 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Pamtastic is right. Lol
teenieboppertv chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I loved this! This was one of my favorite scenes in the series and it is great how you retold the entire scene from Pam's perspective. She is so great. I really liked your take on her relationship with Eric too. Great job.
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OMG, I just ran across this story and LOVED it! Pam is awesome anyway, but this story shows off just how much so! This made my day!
excusemeb chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ha ha ha! Your Pam is Pamtastic indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed your retelling of that episode from her perspective - nice work, thank you so much for sharing it!
CurlyQ2102 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
My god where to start! I love how YOU wrote Pam and how you twisted that episode to bring perspective and new insight to Eric/Pam's side of the coin. It was brilliant. I loved the dialogue at "the door" with the vermin- too funny! I also loved the real quality between the characters, something of which I think is your strongest asset as a writer. There is a presence in which YOU manipulate the thoughts, actions, and words of a story to make one feel like a voyuer to an actual moment. If I didn't love you so much...I'd be jealous! lol

Well Fucking Done ;)
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Loved Pam's "Pam-eye-view" of the circumstances as they unfolded for the First Meeting. Loved that "Escape to Dragon House" actually took dialog from the book -one of AB's rare concessions to Charlaine Harris' brilliant writing...

Too bad he's screwed the pooch since then...

Pat
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Go Pam. I love Pamtastic Pam. Thank you and Regards. Trudy
storiesforevy chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG.

There are so many funny lines in here, I want to quote them all, but I'm sure you don't want a novel for a review.

The canned tuna, petroleum products, and decomposing salad were hilarious, but this killed me:

'Thank you, Master, for turning me before the bloom was off the rose.'

I can see Pam saying every last bit of this, and love her ankle obsession so much! Of course you wrote a perfect Eric too:

'Go, let in the breathers, make some thick-ankled women jealous," he deadpanned.' So brilliant!

The entire story was so funny and your Pam was very snarky!

Loved it!

Truly Pamtastic!
lizziebug chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Priceless!
girlyj2727 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Great story...I love Pam!
Jessica G chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I enjoyed that! Pam is Pamtastic :D

"Here are my tits hurtling at your face, but oh no, don't look at my ankles. God forbid" Reminded me of a class that I took a few years ago. It made me crack up.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
So accurately Pam. Want more! Pamtastic!
Wabzal chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Pam was saucy and snarky. Success.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This really was Pamtastic, I loved it.