Reviews for Off Duty
Deacol chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I read this before reading Cloak and Dagger, and I was like, what. At first I was rather confused towards this pairing. So then I read Cloak and Dagger, of which I will review after this, and then I come back and read this. I really enjoyed this one, do keep writing this pairing, your characterisation of them, and the way you write! It is brilliant.
Tedd.E.Bare chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
you used the word 'lascivious'. further cementation of you being amazing and heroic and all that those titles entail.

even though you know my hesitation towards slashfics. you just make Tallock... work. and that makes it so much easier to read.. they stay *IN* character the whole way through and it's not as if you've made them stony faced public figures who become teddybears at home.. they're still the staunch, uptight, grumpy old men that they are in the books.

consider me converted :)
Don'tArgueWithMissHepworth chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You know how I feel like this. There is no gif.

3333333 SO PERFECT! THANK YOU!
Alaisify chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I am starting to think that you must actually be the only person in the world who can write slash and have me thoroughly enjoy it. Craddock and Tallis are ridiculously well characterised (I tip a salute to both Mr. Pryor and yourself for keeping them intact) and I just cannot even express the moment of revelation when it first occurred to me, after reading Cloak and Dagger, that fluff between the two was entirely plausible.

/end gushing session