Reviews for The Escapades of Matthew and the Seven Idiots
urahideoustroll chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Yo, based on the reviews of your story, you are an awesome writer and I didn't even get to read it. Screw what your friends think of it, if they aren't a fan, talk about something else. No matter what, don't let your friends put down what you like, be yourself. I personally think you're awesome if you had the courage to put something up in the first place.
Little Chibi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
So this story is... gone?

Deleted?

Forever?!

But I never even got to read it! It looked funny! Why isn't life fair?! WHY?!

... shut up, I'm NOT being overdramatic.
H. E. Vaughn chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
good grief, i already saw this, and i spent almost 2 hours trying to find it again :( boohoo
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I understand that its now risky to have stories like this on FF.

But you shouldn't be ashamed or afraid to be judged by your friends because of this story. My friends know I do this on my spare time and yeah they have said some things that I didn't appreciative hearing but as long as I keep my fanfictions and friends apart, its all good. Just advice on that.

And its a shame. I would have liked to read your story since it had a interesting summary
Wait Wait Waaaaah chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
They're taking out M-rated fanfictions!

That's horrible

Since when!

And this story was wonderful

It's sad to see it leave.

It was a please reading this
HerenyaHope chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Don't give up! You must finish this story, it's one of the best fanfics I've read on this site. You are so funny and Gilbert and Mathew are adorable along with the others. Please, and if you are posting this on another site send a link! I really want to know what happens!
southparkyaoifan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Why would they remove M rated fan fics ... i have not rea this i have togoogle it
fallendeHimmel chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Where is this coming from? I have heard a few people talk about this, how fanfiction is taking out the overly mature stories, but I haven't actually seen any news posts about it or anything :/

Where did you hear it from?
FraulineTraumer chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Are you serious? You're actually giving up! It shouldn't matter what your peers think, real friends accept each other for who they are and don't judge their character based on such trivial things. Not to mention the fact that they simply don't have to know. If they don't like it and it embarrases you to talk about it around them then don't. They don't have to know about what you do in your free time. If you truly enjoy writing on this site then who's to stop you, the amount of reviews you have received for this story should tell you about the quality and enjoyment you bring to the readers. Please don't give up because you're afraid of being judged, people are going to judge you your entire life, the key is simply to just choose whose opinion to care about. No one should be unfortunate enough to be stuck with friends who disaprove of what they do, that's not being a real friend, I'm sorry for the difficulty you a going through, if this is the last fanfiction hears of you then goodbye I suppose.
southparkyaoifan chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
hehe so cute thouhgh nice nice love it
The chick with no fucking pen chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
I lovi the story
TheObnoxiousPoppyseed chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Second time I read this...still epic as ever.
uzamakinaruta chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
X3 smexiness! cant wait for the next chapter. I also like how you put your own thought into the job!
uzamakinaruta chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
XD yeah long and fluffy does sound kinda wrong. and WAY TO GO UKES! XD
uzamakinaruta chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
XD normaly i dont review till i get to the end but i just gotta say i love this story! I agree with SuFin being cute. :3 and XDDD walking in on all of that (when Matthew 1st enters the house) would make me the rabid fangirl blush! 3 your story!