Reviews for If Sexy Had Stayed
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I like this, and the script arrangement is cool.
Aurelia chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Hi there!

Just wanted to tell you how great I find your dialogues / scenes with Sexy - I love her!

Actually I don't think it would be impossible to create an flesh avatar of her - or a voice interface like in "Let's kill Hitler" - and anyways, it's called fanfiction so it's okay to be fictional. :)

I really love how you portrayed her - it's always great when she answers questions before they're asked... and the scene where she forgives the Doctor is soooo touching... and I, for one, also think that Rory is quite handsome, or, as his wife describes it "Rory is the most beautiful man I've ever met" - really great!

I also like the just dialogue style - it's fast paced and exciting! :)

So! As you requested more ideas, here are some!

1) The scene in the swimming pool!

There was one in there at first, according to Neil Gaiman but they had to cut it out because Karen Gillan couldn't swim, apparently.

I don't know what it would have been like, I just think some swimming or splashing around would be really nice. :)

2) Way more kissing!

The Doctor needs to be kissed more! And not with poisonous lipstick or by girls who are engaged to others or Captain Jack (okay, that was actually quite hot) - but I still think the Tardis is his best and most faithful companion and needs to kiss him more. :)

3) Captain Jack should come back!

O my god, that would be so awesome. The sexy Tardis and the Sex icon - and the Doctor getting all jealous - or maybe not because they could all three have a little fun together... um... I think that would be really hot. :)

Sooo - thanks again for writing and uploading and I'm looking forward to further chapters!

Love,

Auri :)
Virgin in a brothel chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I really like this! I particularly like the ones where the TARDIS has those little insights into River. I think you captured her very well :)
my-beautiful-idiot chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
i like the shorter conversations better, but this is good too
Prone To Obsession chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
lol Jack...

These are so great, I hope you'll continue!
AccountIsTerminated chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Great :)

I liked the forgiveness one x
Elfgirl9 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Really lovely ideas. I wish Sexy could have stayed but at least the Doctor got to talk to her. Here are a few of my ideas, not sure if they're any good or not.

1) Since Sexy sees time differently (seemingly all at the same time) she already knows how everything will end, ie. the Doctor's final regeneration/death.

2) How Sexy felt about being kidnapped and turned into a Paradox machine by the Master.

3)If she felt pain in a conventional sense when she gets blown up and crashes into things, ex. Christmas Invasion, The Big Bang.

I hope you find my suggestions useful. Great story!

Elfgirl9
my-beautiful-idiot chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
My friend and I have out dorky little Doctor Who nicknames... She's Sexy. I'm River. That last conversation between them could have been us! It's so awesome. Great job!
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oops. I forgot what I suggested for this so I re-read my review and I forgot that you already did Jack. XP

Well, still excited for the companion chapter and I will still pay good money to see Sexy meet Jack. Again, very well done. :)
bluewingedkitty chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Aw. Sexy is really kind to our Doctor, isn't she?

"You say you are a madman with a box, but you are not, were not, and never will be the sort of madman you fear. And I know that."

Aw.

I stand by my Jack suggestion and I look forward to the companion piece!

Very nice job once again.
Thimble chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aw man, I've been wanting to read something like this ever since I saw that ep.

Thank you.
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
-wanders out of happy gutter-

Oh, I'd pay GOOD money to see Jack meet Sexy.

Loved it, loved her. Great, in character.

I love how she mentioned that the Doctor brings home strays. Could you do something about that? Like her thoughts on the companions?
AccountIsTerminated chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I loved the Jack one :) And the Fez, they were my favourites!

The others were great too, but the above stood out!

Ok, what about a dialogue between The Doctor and the Tardis (or 'sexy') which explores why he strokes parts of the Tardis?

Oh, and another one! About the time war?

Or a dialogue where they discuss the different TARDIS backgrounds?

Just a few ideas, good work! x
Hello Sweetie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Cute :) I'd love a bit more clarification about whos speaking what but definitely write another chapter!