Reviews for How to Be a Vampire: Renegade Creek
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Another good one! Dimitri is definitely strict, but I am sure it is from the times he was raised in. Still, it would be nice if he would smile and comfort her a little more.
gaben chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
"Sorry is a selfish thing, to see the value of a lesson and then discard it to wallow in guilt. Guilt is the path of the unwise, the path that leads to fear of those things we feel sorry for: other people, bad things, events you can't change." I like this, is it a quote from somewhere.
carita chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I like these - and am very curious about Damien. Why is he so sad and lonely? Also, it would be interesting to find out, eventually, why Dimitri decided to take Embry in. There is so much mystery to him, and he tries to hide so much hurt and feeling, that I am sure it's a great reason. Just my curiosity wanting more from your brilliant story line :)
Lajoci chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Love these stories about Embry! They are full of love and lessons learned.

I can only imagine getting your mouth washed out with soap! Ick, makes me ill to think of it. She is lucky to have Dimitir and Damien. Hopefully she will apologize to Damien for being so thoughtless.
gracattack chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Awww great ending to a chapter

lovely chapters

pleaseupdate soon

Grace
RoxyThePenguin chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Sooooo awesome! You're very talented. Great job, I enjoyed reading :)