Reviews for Truths, Dares, & Duct Tape
MaddyR chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
This was perfect, thank you so much for writing it!
ScarlettBarton chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Love it, please update :-)
guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Very good, but there are some things that are bugging me in this chapter.
1. The Joes would have a hard time tying the two martial arts masters together with duct tape.
2. Scarlett would never wear a dress, let alone bring one, while they're still fugitives.
3. Scarlett would NOT wear lipstick while they're still fugitives, except for that one episode where Duke gets arrested and the others have to break him out.
4. How would Ripcord have had a camera to take a picture of them? He just got out of that Cobra hospital not too long ago!
Other than those details, this was pretty good to read. Good job.
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I find it hard to think Scarlett or Snake could have been grabbed like that and taped up considering they are among the best martial artists and hand-to-hand experts on the Joe roster... but I understand why it was done and I always enjoy a good S/SE story :D

great work!
guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
*snicker*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
You never reposted "Love, Accidental Marriage, and a Baby in a Baby Carriage". I really liked that story and I'd like to see it again. You could even make it a sequel to this story. Please.
awesomegryphon1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This is a Hilarious and sweet story XD You should make one on Snake eyes and Scarlett trying to prank the rest of the Joes XD LOL
awesomegryphon1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh my Please continue! XD I love it!
Autobot Chromia chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Actually, I'd be surprised IF th Joes liked Justin Beiber...does anyone like him? Story was freakin; hysterical!
Aqua468 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
:) hahaha
Shadow Wolf Warrior2 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Loved the story
megan chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
total twisted, kinda gross but amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
LOL good story i was laughing so hard i was choking!
Viteza-Soare chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Omg i loved it.
sweetblade chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
please please please please write a sequel!
I