Reviews for COPS: Equestria
Thisstorywasgood chapter 8 . 3/1
Yea, it was good. It gets hard too find stories like this. It would be amazing too see more stories by you done like this one. Cops is always a treasure trove of creative ideas.
Mindfuck beats chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
DERPY NOOOOOO!
KroovyRed chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Great story! I loved the Cutie Mark Crusaders chapter. Very well written, and very much like COPS.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I cried on the Top Shelf epilogue but all in all that is the reality of a cops life when he or she walks that beat. You sir a genius on your writing and plot and finally Lock Up and Aj getting hitched i like that you balanced all the bad with the good to made this entire story Wow i enjoyed every minute of it bravisimo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
That was so traumatic how you have written it out this way i enjoyed this chapter poor fluttershy excellent job on this chapter bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
That was awesome chapter the underage drinking and spiking the punch excellent story for this chapter again bro excellent job on it bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
This is by far the cutest episode of COPS with the CMC and AJ has a crush on Lock up very well done on your part to made this chapter a ray of sunshine for my day bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I cried at this but as i know i'm a cop fan and i know situations like this always happens on the show. Thanks for putting in the realism in this chapter i applaud you on your efforts bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I like this chapter very cute in a law abiding way excellent job bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
This is so great on the Snips and Snails situation i love the characters how they are portrayed and how the cops deal with crime on the equine level very well played out and very ingenious on your part bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like how this is going i'm adding you if you have the time check out my stories Rays of Hope and my controversial story Pony dot com and my oneshots also check out my late wife Biggmomma46 stories of Scootaloo's Secret and Only if Fate Intervenes and her oneshots with a read and review on all of them grad job on the opening lets continue shall we bravo, onward.
LegacyPen chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Awwwww yeaaaa!
Applejack and Lock Up sittin in a tree, g.
First comes love
then comes marrage
then come foals in a little carrage!
MLP version _
LegacyPen chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Ok here's how i feel:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
*coughcough*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
*eyes fall out* Oh. I'll get this, good thing i have majin buu on speed dial.
RD-loves-RA chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Well, this was an absolute joy to read, and it will forever stay on my favorites list so I can relive what felt like a good COPS marathon. I hope you do more work like this, as it was funny, charming, and surprisingly deep. (Apologies to Fluttershy...)
RD-loves-RA chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I freaking love this story. It's a nice pick up and read story, and considering the premise, it has no business being this well written. Congrats on being awesome!