Reviews for Only By the Night
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
What Buffy should've said and didn't, "But you left because you wanted someone who can take me into the sunlight, and now you can..."
Julianne chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I like your story but I thought it would have been even better if you had the AI crew let slip the fact that Spike had had Angel tortured. One so Buffy can be pissed off with him, and two so they would be warned that Spike might try to steal the ring again.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Excellent idea and thanks for writing.
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was so amazing . really liked it
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
awesome
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Interesting. Well, at least he didn't smash it.

Part of me says, "I don't like it because he didn't keep it!"

Another says, "Well, it's better than the original outcome. And, it is something that Angel would do."

(sigh) It goes both ways.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Consider the difference if Buffy still had the ring when they closed the Hellmouth. If Spike had been wearing it, the sun couldn't have burned him up, he wouldn't have ended up in the amulet and been a ghost at WR. So many changes from one little act.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Angel is being stupid. I mean... I could totally understand his reasons to destroy the ring since a vampire could take it from him and then, imagine, powerful, bad and indestructible vampire.. not good, but this... Angel needs another epiphany.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Good Story
ba2006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I always wished Angel didnt distory the ring in the series, this is a little better at least he gave it to Buffy to look after :) great writing as always :)
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hmm, I like it.

I love Buffy, completely. A;ways have and always will. I love how each episode was done.

But this. This would have made pretty damn good ending.

I didn't want him to smash the ring, I was screaming Darth Vader NO! I wanted to him to keep and have it if it was needed.

This kinda made me happy, I know that he wouldn't have it, but Buffy had it and it still existed and that it would be there if he did need it.

Definitely a favourite.

-Erin
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this was great!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I've always loved this episode, and the twist you added was absolutely brilliant. Your description of how Angel enjoys the sun was amazing, and the way he explained why he can't keep it was, too. Not to mention I love angst. :) Great job. :)

-Wings
RealMe2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ok, Sweetie, I have to tell you. The Harsh Light of Day or In the Dark are great episodes, but not ones of those I love the most... And I always thought the way Angel gets rid of the Ring of Amara was too much simple, not well explained. So when I read your fic was about this, I wasn't sure if I would have completely enjoyed it or not. Well, I did. It's great!

I think you catched the characters of Angel and Doyle perfectly, and Willow is just so... Willow-y! I also liked a lot the fact you didn't put the happy ending. Usually I adore it, but in this contest it didn't seem right.

Congrats!
Narukin chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was good very emotional, I think I enjoyed it more than in the actual episode. With Buffy keeping the ring for him, Angel has an excuse to visit Buffy or claim it in the future to become a certain secret agent,JK (sort of). Anyway I loved it keep up the good work _.