Reviews for Occam's Razor
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 1 . 8/10
Gosh, that was adorable.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Ooo! I loved this one! I just love the tense atmosphere between them in your stories, especially when they are just starting their friendship.

"but if nothing else it was a lot of fun to press her buttons. Figuratively, of course. Doing that literally could result in some kind of explosion for all she knew." THIS line. I couldn't stop laughing.

And I love the Machiavellian philosophy you added in, very appropriate. Although I don't know much about it, I love philosophy, so I should probably learn more about it.

And the ending apology Chell got out of GLaDOS was perfect and totally in character- although, you know that. I haven't seen you write GLaDOS out of character yet. And what Chell said about the apology: "I'll go first, just so you see it isn't lethal." had me laughing XD
tardistrekkie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really liked this story :) I think you captured GLaDOS very well. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Righteousham chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was a powerful piece of fiction that you've written. Your writing is strong and it's clear that you have a talent and practice regularly. I see no spelling or significant grammatical errors, which is big plus. Your story flows well, is competently structured and was a joy to read. I appreciate your ability to stick to canon characterization while expanding said characters in a realistic and often poignant way. Good work and believe me I shall be checking out your other Portal stories as well.
Dimension3500 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Forget that moron, for so long I've waited for a 'hug scene' between these two! YAY! Another amazing piece of work, keep it up!
QuillandPen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Your characterization of GLaDOS is spot-on. I could almost hear her voice in my head as I was reading the story. Well done!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Another sweet oneshot! You're really good at these!
Hal44 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very nice and emotional. Explains lots of things, to be honest.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
"I'll go first so you see it isn't lethal." (cracks up)

I love it. Short and simple. It would make sense for GLaDOS to realize that not ALL the people she killed were guilty of mistreating her. Thanks for sharing this.
Wedjat chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Best portrayal of GLaDOS I've ever read. I always try to do my best, but you've out done me for sure! :) I loved this story, and I loved how it was a realistic way for Chell and GLaDOS to interact in a 'friendly' way, some that I've read are far too nice, haha. We all know GLaDOS is too stubborn to be completely nice.

Anyway, thanks for writing this, it was a treat. Happy 4th of July to you too!
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love your insight into GLaDOS and Chell's friendship. I think you nailed GLaDOS' voice. I also wish there were more GLaDOS-Chell apology fics because Wheatley's not the only one who did wrong.

Can't wait to see any other stories you write!
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awwww. I really like all your Chell/GLaDOS stories, and this one's no different.

I love how you write GLaDOS! It just sounds right. You're much better at it than me... :)

Great job!
Josh Spicer chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Yay! Friendship! *highfives random other oddly drawn cartoon character while a rainbow appears behind us*

You always make GLaDOS humanish while retaining her machination, which is hard, but you manage to do it really well.

Don't stop writing! :)
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Aww, that was a sweet GLaDOS-Chell friendship thing, FP! I love how GLaDOS was so reluctant to say she was sorry that she only said pretty much the bare minimum of the apology! :)

Also, I love when GLaDOS said "Perish the thought!" for some reason, she reminded me of Shakespeare!
HoovyWeaponsGuy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Amazing read as always. c: Made my day seeing a new story from you. Keep up the great work. c: