Reviews for The Vault Voyeur
Reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Arousing
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Haha. xD I have to say that I sympathize with Butch here. I'd be in that vent too!
InkiBlinkiPinki chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That was hilarious! Gotta love Butch and his perfect timing ) And to see him sheepish is icing on the cake. It really would be interesting if you continued so I'll keep an eye out should you cave in to demands )
Devanelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I found this so utterly amusing and I loved your interpretation of the LW, she's way cuter this way:)
Orange Rain chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is worth continuing, just for more spicy scenes between FLW and Amata.
The Body Snatcher chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Readaholic Writer 457: Hrnnnnggg... you aren't the first one to ask for me to continue this into a series but I'm still rather on the fence about the idea because like I said, It was just a one-shot and even though continuing on with these characters would be fun I have a few other series (The one coming out new quickly is Deadly Sins, The second one is a cleaned up and updated version of a James Garret story, and the last being a crossover for FO3 and NV) that I need to post and finish for fallout then move on to editing some Fable (and shameful crack) stories in my back log. It was a really fun fill though... I'll tentatively say to fans of this that there might be a series made late summer/early fall if I receive a few more requests because I have trouble saying "No".
Xx Eve of Destruction xX chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very interesting idea. The last line was perfect, I could so see Butch all sheepish but trying to cover it up. Good work. ;)
ObsessedSniper chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like this, this is a novel, yet very promising new spin on fallout 3. What I see happening next and in the wasteland is Amata and Sandy's relationship turning into something like a wimpy but smart lone wanderer and clover, sans the slave collar; amata tells butch: I could kill you right now, you pathetic horndoggg... and then both discover that Sandy beats Butch within a inch of his life on that "request." On the day of escaping from the Vault, Sandy does some horrible things to the guards because they do grab Amata, kill some people, and she doesn't know any better. Amata feels responsible, after seeing Mack die and Sandy's wrath stayed by one word from herself. So they leave together, Amata the brilliant techie, and sandy the unguided natural killing machine. They track down James, and find that "green stuff" found at purity is why sandy is this way. Just build interactions with Amata making all the decisions, and sandy able to kill seven raiders with one hand with one command from amata. Good idea for building on this?