Reviews for Fireworks
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Talk about an innovative way to kill a vampire! I like it.
CrystalSC chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very cute story! I too loved the idea of a b/a 4th. :)
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Yeah! They never dealed with him when they should have! Pansy ass loser, I'm glad she killed him with a roman candle. LMAO.
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I like this one shot alot. It was sad about her missing Angel though. But season three was one of my favourites
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That’s romantic. I love the idea that she would be happy spending time with Angel watching a few fireworks on a picnic blanket. It really is doable and something I think the both of them would appreciate. Wonderful idea, the emotions were high in that one but love how you managed to pull her out of her stupor as only the Old-Scoobies could.
Gilari chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I laughed at the Giles irony lines. I've always found it funny that Americans so exuberantly celebrate what was basically an act of terrorism and treason breaking away from Britain. If they'd have waited a hundred years, they could have gotten a peaceful act of Parliament, like the other colonies. No doubts here that Buffy finds killing vampires with sparklers an appropriate way to celebrate.
infinity-for-eternity chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I loved this fic. I haven't read your fics in a while and this little humour piece was a good one to start again. This was very funny and touching at the same time. As always, keep up the great work. And thanks for killing Lyle Gorch, IMO one of the most irritating villains of the verse along with his brother. And happy Fourth of July!
Angellufy chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Eheheehehheheeheheh... bye bye Lyle.

Great one! Buffy seems a little more cheered up.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/4/2011