Reviews for Trouble in D Minor
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Eugh it's 3 in the morning and I'm dead tired, but I just couldn't stop reading! This is such a sweet story and I just kept going 'one more chapter' until three hours had passed and I'd finished. Thank you for writing this :)
Jedicatgirl81 chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love Edvy way too much, and this fic was amazing! I think you're a brilliant author, and this was extremely well done.
Ednylove chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
That was the most cutest thing I read and one of the best. I love this story and how it ended thought I'm sure it's just me but I'd like more lemon but like I said its just me.
animeyaoikid chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
You've clearly at least done some research into Dante's Inferno. Loved it. And now I have bonus points. Yay. :)
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
love it
Nerfworthy chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
SO YEAH JUST FINISHED THIS ONE! Ugh, I was all happy cause it was so happy and lovey and stuff in the beginning...but I was like yeah this can't last long. Boy was I right! You make me have SO many feels for poor Envy, he is so pitiful in all your stories XDDDDD but in the sweetest way possible so I don't even care. I just want to hold him and tell him everything will be ok!
Amor chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I should be studying for exams but I just HAD to finish this story. It's sooo amazing and some parts just made me want to cry! Love it!
MSchweihofer chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Awwww! That was adorwable! (Baby talk)... Even though it was a little cheesy, it was still good.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Kajanahha! Al sounded like an overprotective father! XD Me luv this!
LandlessLord chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
This story was really good and I think it'd deserve an other chapter...
GermanypumpsItaly chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
awww...that's...do saaad...i almost cried but i wanted to stay strong for them!
GermanypumpsItaly chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
i really hope Envy will be okay, even though in the manga i hate him to no end i still feel bad for this Envy...
GermanypumpsItaly chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
review
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
(stares at auther for makeing envy cry) im gonna plant you on a spear butt first and let gravity do the rest!.
Ms.Trancy-Phantomhive chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
This story had such a fun and lovey-dovey atmosphere with that dark underside to it that kept me reading to see what happened.

I loved how we got to meet Eric before we knew about the abuse. At first I knew it would probably be him but the way you wrote his and Envy's relationship made me think it was something else...when I found out it was Eric all along it made me cry because I still couldn't believe Eric would be to do something like that. So good job with laying out the plot there.

Your grammar an spelling were excellent! I didn't notice really any mistakes...probably because I'm not a grammar Nazi and I don't really look out for those things.

Loved the smut scenes and there little kisses and make out scenes were oh-so fun to read. It gave me butterflies in my tummy! So great story! Loved it! And you better plan on making more EdVy stories because I promise I'll review them! Thanks for writing!

Ms.T-P