Reviews for Frozen
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
H
jade chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
just came across your stories today, love them! the one with jade at hogwarts was amazing! I never thought my love for harry potter and bade would be combined! THANKYOU!
Ali Lovette chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Duuuuude! I was going through the reviews and I realised I've only reviewed like two times! And I really should have reviewed more! Because I totes was readin and loving this story! So I apologise for me apparent lack of the ability to review:) I loved it! So amazing! I love it! :heart:
Miss Reader chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
i liked it, but i didnt want them to die... :(
imsantiago chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
To answer your question...as long as it has Bade...I'm okay with anyone you choose

So,I'm sad that this story is over...I really loved it. It was great written and amazing!
kadabrafreak890 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
O...kay, that was unexpected. And kind of random. And it just..doesn't go very well with the story. :/
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Good first chapter.

My mouth fell open when Andre threw the dead body out of the car. Even in panic, I don't think he'd do that.
awsnapcheerio chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Do acting!
iluvbade chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
my picks are acting, lost souls, on the shore of reality
PurpleVolcano chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Pretty good ending, though it seems like a good story for a sequel. But it's up to you. Great story! It was really good!
coffeescissorsluver chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Sequel u cant end it there!
Remus'Girl-Jaggie-Bade chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Dude, I am BEGGING you,
Bade4Alwayz chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Don't worry, I still like this story. I love it actually. So don't stop writing it and please update soon!
Coffee Writer Girl chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Luvin' it, I'm glad you made Andre live, he, jade, cat, and beck are my favorite charecters so thanks for making them live, Robbies not too bad but its kinda good he wasnt alive because he had really nothing to do in the story, also i hate tori so thanks,if that sounds mean i didnt mean it too. i just hate tori but i dont want to sound cold hearted
encyclopediagallifrey chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Hmmm...I could have sworn I reviewed this. Obviously not LOL! Right...

I really like this xD A lot xD I wasn't sure what to think when you first posted this, so I skipped out on reading it until like 6 chaps were up so I could get a good grip on what I thought about it. And I love it! (: Ud soon?