Reviews for Not Normal
SherlockWholmes chapter 64 . 12/4
Fantastic fic! Kudos!
Shall-Iin chapter 22 . 11/29
ey tolieneque in your writtin. overly long and detailed , repetetive and long inded dialogu. story is good but way way to often repeats and goes into details that frankly dont need to have . could throw in a quick eas harry explaindd the sitation as he had to so and so and save ea few thousand words per chapter instead of constantly repeating the boring ex[psotopm
Jetstream chapter 49 . 10/24
So, curious, what’s with the weird fixation on “omg drugs, forever attainted!” anyway? That’s a weird ass hardline stance even for fanfic.
Jetstream chapter 46 . 10/24
Mate. Seriously. That was a huge exposition dump for a completely unnecessary plot point.

You don’t need magical super estrus (that you never mentioned prior to this) to justify Ron and Katie fuck-bonding. Just establish a relationship and come up with a reason why they’re fucking went weird. A SHORT explanation. This was silly.
Jetstream chapter 16 . 10/20
Alright, so, I’m not gonna comment on the whole mentorship thing specifically. Write your fetishes, w/e, but there is one thing: there is no possible way it would be a secret. That is impossible. Fully half of the magical world requires regular casual sex but the men don’t know? Horseshit. If this exists at all, it might be something “we do not discuss,” but there’s no way people don’t know about it.
beth626 chapter 64 . 8/19
This is Fantastic
This do not deserve a Review.
I have to asume you haré Katty. Not sure why the MoRon Is not out of the picture. Greate stupidity
Noy chapter 16 . 7/7
Nice try, but for everyone using their brain your excuses aren't going to cut it. You are trying to defend rape and pedophilia after all.
Noy chapter 15 . 7/7
So every girl at Hogwart is a pedophile because of this disgusting "mentor" thing you just created ?
That was really a terrible idea, you shouldn't have gone there, it's just plain disturbing, the last part of this chapter is just creepy.
Noy chapter 2 . 7/7
Mighty hypocritical of Hermione of criticizing Harry and Ron choice to go to Lockhart for help when she spent the whole year fawning over him. As a matter of fact, Hermione is completely OOC, she would have never speak like that of a teacher at this point in the story.
I guess it's just going to be one of these fics where Hermione is perfect and know everything.
PottererFanfiction chapter 50 . 7/2
If you don’t mind, I’d love to use your story for inspiration. Do you mind?
era-romance chapter 24 . 6/28
this sort of reminds me of a fanfic where harry had a city of tents...only here it's a small country of trunks.. trunk country...lol
yah my sense if humor has gone screwy due to lack of sleep, (going on 51 hours now). I'm heading to bed; will finish binge reading this story when I wake up
am enjoying it though
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 12 . 6/25
So much law spiel regarding this system yet the fundamental issue of age is wrong, the age for an adult in the wizarding world is 17 rather than 21 and could be brought forth earlier due to emancipation, likewise in the muggle world in the UK it was and is 18. The only place I can think of that requires someone to be 21 to be classed as an adult is America.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 2 . 6/3