Reviews for Not Normal
SmartAlek7 chapter 1 . 3/29
This story goes from 'could be interesting' to 'weird and disgusting' within five chapters. Whats worse, is that your only justification for making the characters the way they are is a proclamation that the only way for a polyamorous relationship to work is if every girl involved was trained as a whore since the age of ten. You've turned a group of thirteen year old girls into a bunch of nudist nymphomaniacs and then act like it's completely normal. Excuse me, I need to go and find some brain bleach.
Time313 chapter 11 . 3/26
Burt?

lol
ukyuubi9 chapter 46 . 3/26
Wow, Ron is the first person to get laid as a 3rd year. He beat all the Maruaders records he is a chad.
Darkestcalling chapter 58 . 3/20
this honestly feels like a massive just bullshitting of half assed info i mean its dressed pretty but it just rings hollow even outnumbered 1000 to 1 magicals most likely would win any war in medieval times every wizard was technically a potential siege weapon add into affect wizards had air superiority flying brooms in harry potter were around before 1000 ad they could apperate meaning they had maneuverability that far outclassed mundane add in all the concealment abilities and they become a highly dangerous assasination/guerilla not considering how little protection a castle or keep would be to a wizard over all i just couldnt see a war being truly a dangerous thing potentially yes realistically no
dont even get me started on how bullshit the monetary divide would be it would honestly be the other way around considering how many applications magic would have to do more work in less time for less manpower and less resources not even taking into account how prone humans are to finding ways to cheat the system or finding ways to make more money
this whole story so far basically paints magicals as a whole as incompentent almost to a disability level in a way that just does not make sense
quin10noah chapter 21 . 3/15
Why does Dobby sound like Golum from LotR?
Because thats how im resding it
Pointer3109 chapter 43 . 3/14
A little late since this has been posted for over 10 years but here we go.

A SLR camera uses a mirror and prism to show the viewfinder the world as seen through the lens.
So any picture the viewer sees is reflected.
BlueFlowerGuy chapter 1 . 2/18
This is basically "Rich Harry surrounded with 13-12 year old multi harem girls naked - the story". You, the new potential reader, have been warned.

This started just fine but got weird instead. Hermione and Luna as a multi is hard enough to swallow but ok, but then to add 2-3 more girls and make em all naked and lusty "but not obviously lusty"(ex: Daphnes first wedding night in Harrys magical compound, afraid of being attacked in the night and then hurt/annoyed nothing happened) is is just so damn weird. On top of that are so many adults and wedding contracts focused on when the girls periods started, how many months theyve had them etc etc. Its disturbing. Had already started skimming due to endless genealogy and history crap that lead nowhere, and when that shit happened it became really icky, especially when you started making em all walk around naked. Dropped this very quickly. This should in my opinion be avoided.
People who suffer from abuse do not talk about it, but you have Harry talking about all the time.
maiqsmail chapter 7 . 1/30
Okay, yeaaah nope. I'm not sitting through pages and pages of genealogy and house inheritance rules *in a fanfic* because all of that could be AU that's completely different from what any other fanfic claims and is not supported by canon either way. Case in point: Granger pair names. Not even in canon and other fics usually go for Emma and Daniel.
So all this loaded exposition only matters for *this one* fanfic and even then it could be cut down to few lines of "Dobby had history lessons for Harry" and then later when applicable "Harry remembered that Dobby said blah".
Ain't nobody got time for dat. Discontinued reading.
maiqsmail chapter 6 . 1/30
Come fricking off it. Now he has a network of vanishing cabinets connected to his personal trunk and those go through all the wards. And that mixed with a lot, A LOT of musings and speculation and useless drivel when I want some plot progression! If the next chapter has the same consistency of over boiled porridge with mixed in Mary Sue power-ups, I'll be dropping reading this.
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 1/30
Oof. Piling up power ups on Harry in chapter 5. Loyal house elf, access to Potter wealth, magical version of TARDIS...
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 1/30
(changing) Drop the weasel! Drop the weasel!
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 1/29
FFS, 90% of chapter 1 is filler and reiteration of canon. This tripe could be cut down to 1/5 of its size without wearing anyone's time. Just say "divergence point - ...".
You misspelled 'Fifteen' in your chapter title, by the way.

You know, I was ready to go along with the whole 'Harry-Hermione-Luna Soulmate Triangle' thing. Really, I was. I rolled my eyes hard at the Daphne, Hannah, Ginny contract thing. "Oh, teh noes! Poor Harry just *has* to have an entire harem! However shall he cope?!" That facade doesn't fool anyone, by the way.

But this chapter? This chapter was beyond the pale.

I don't care what kinda half-baked historical anecdote you can roll out to explain why, really, having girls as young as eleven and twelve years old have sex with older teenagers is perfectly reasonable.

You wrote this story! You *chose* to make it an element of your worldbuilding that teenagers are assigned by their school to diddle little girls, and that's why your characters are forming a sapphic polyamorous sexual relationship at twelve and thirteen years of age.

You could've just *not* done that, you know.

You're sick. There's something seriously, genuinely wrong with you.

Not only am I dropping this story, I'm going to have to wipe my damn hard drive, in case reading as much of this story as I have gets me put on some kinda list.
Llewey chapter 45 . 1/5
The problem with girls hinting at something they want a guy to pick up on is that they make assumptions about the guy’s thought process. Many conversations ive had with women i have to stop them in the middle to get clarification because they switched topics midstream. Sometimes its to a previous topic recently switch back to and can be picked up somewhat easier, but sometimes you go from talking about groceries that need to be bought to what a coworker said about their aunt getting in a wreck
3,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »