Reviews for The Real King
queenkai chapter 63 . 15h ago
I just want to let you know. That every time that I read this story I enjoy it more and more.
Lorena chapter 63 . 3/2
Definitely the besu fic I have read till the moment
No matter of wich fandom they are from this is way better I loved everyword of it. Black storm is so luchy she got this wonderful story from you :)
Longest Grimmichi fic I think I've read. \/ Loved it. I would go on and fangirl down here but I think I'll just end off here.
Andy Black Lupin chapter 63 . 2/26
Hi there!
I just finished reading your story, took me 2 days of reading every little free time i get, and just let me say that I loved it!
Ichi and Grim are so cute, in a very sex driving and perverted sort of way jeje.
Finishing with this little review i will give a visit to your profile and see your other historys.
Love reading from you.
shessys mate chapter 63 . 2/24
I love it is such a good story i cant believe it over lol
Mistress Takai chapter 63 . 2/19
Oh dear mi' pequeña loba. This was such a lovely, hot, sexy, detailed, honor if reading work! I hope to see some more like it I could feel how much you poured into each chapter and I absolutely loved every single words of it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10
I'm going to kill you! Not really. WHY would you make Grimmjow the submissive!? Still a good chapter though.
Yaoifornow chapter 63 . 1/8
This is one of the best Bleach stories that I have read! You must have a continuation for it! I kinda wanna see how these last cubs came out.
ogechi chapter 47 . 1/1
Ugh. Seriously, you really did messential up your story. I'm not reading this shit anymore
YamiYugiYuki chapter 63 . 12/29/2014
This is such a good story snd the only one like it that I have -ever- read, well done :).

I'll be sure to add it to M.A.T.F.S (my all time favourite stories) list. Ill be sure to read it again if I ever feel up to spending an -entire- day reading a story though if its this one I really don't mind :)
Angel Fantasy chapter 50 . 11/14/2014
My goodness, just how big is Ichigo's Pack going to get? Fist the Alpha pair, then the Beta Pair, and now the sisters are getting involved with the Omega Pair. I swear the Kurosakis are gonna get a baby boom of twenty brats by the time things settle down! And that's if Isshin doesn't get smitten by an Arrancar somewhere along the way.

*thinks about adult Nel*

... Okay, I take that back. The Kurosakis are gonna get a baby boom of -thirty- brats by the time things calm down to a reasonable level. Poor Nursemaid is going to be one very busy Beta Mapa. And Kisuke is gonna be one hell of an ecstasic Shinigami scientist.

And Juushiro will be one happy step-uncle of a candy giving Shinigami Captain. Something tells me Toshiro will be very relieved by that fact...
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 63 . 11/10/2014
I can't remember if I already reviewed this story buuut it was amazing! I'm a little embarrassed tosay this is my 6th time reading this... I just can't get enough! I wish there were more stories like this one but then again I'm don't because this story is in a category all it's own.
DChan21 chapter 63 . 11/9/2014
I have never been in such an emotional roller coster ride while reading a fanfic! I must say this is one of the BEST stories I have read with good story, drama, angst, fluff and Sex! Thanks for creating such a wonderful story that had me so into that I think I only slept no more than 5 to 6 hours for 4 days XD
BlueOrchid2 chapter 63 . 10/19/2014
WONDERFUL! I loved this story! I'm so sad it's finished T_T
general zargon chapter 63 . 10/15/2014
First of all, I want to say that this an amazing story - sure there are a lot of typos and it was a little fast out of the gate, but it was still a really enjoyable read. You have me wondering about the names of the rest of Ichigo's cubs, but I suppose you can fit so many in there before it detracts from the story, so that's a mystery I'm okay with letting stand. :) It's a really different way of approaching the IchiGrimm pairing, and I thought you pulled it off rather well. Also, I don't know how it happened, but at some point in this story you made your Szayel likable to me. Congratulations on that, because he isn't really one of my favorite characters. I hope you decide to write more for the Bleach fandom, and that your writing continues to improve. :) Once again, this was a great story that I'm glad I took the time to read.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »