Reviews for The Real King
Carmelita28 chapter 63 . 3/16
The longest bleach story i ever read third bleach story also but definately worth all that time to read. I absolutely was captivated and really at times i felt like i could do u bodily harm for the angst and suspense you left me in but i would read it over again any time. Thank you for taking the time writing this story and sharing
brnkofeternity06 chapter 63 . 3/9
Loved it from beginning to end. This story was amazing. I almost wish there was a sequel (is there? I haven't checked) but if there isn't then I'm alright with that too. This story was great. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with all of us :)
By the way, any Bleach stories you would recommend to me?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 62 . 3/9
I have to say that I clicked your story link on a whim and only meant to read a little bit lol
Yeah, that didn't happen. You had me hook, line, and sinker... dragging me right to the very end before I knew it. And I loved it all! This story is amazing. I just started reading Bleach fanfiction, to be honest. And this is the second story that I've read while searching for good ones to read. You totally blew my expectations out of the water. Thank you for such an amazing find! I loved it :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 36 . 3/8
Cachorro is so spoiled! He's adorable :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 25 . 3/8
The cub hatched! This is great! And he's like an adorable kitty XD
queenkai chapter 63 . 3/3
I just want to let you know. That every time that I read this story I enjoy it more and more.
Lorena chapter 63 . 3/2
Definitely the besu fic I have read till the moment
No matter of wich fandom they are from this is way better I loved everyword of it. Black storm is so luchy she got this wonderful story from you :)
Longest Grimmichi fic I think I've read. \/ Loved it. I would go on and fangirl down here but I think I'll just end off here.
Andy Black Lupin chapter 63 . 2/26
Hi there!
I just finished reading your story, took me 2 days of reading every little free time i get, and just let me say that I loved it!
Ichi and Grim are so cute, in a very sex driving and perverted sort of way jeje.
Finishing with this little review i will give a visit to your profile and see your other historys.
Love reading from you.
shessys mate chapter 63 . 2/24
I love it is such a good story i cant believe it over lol
Mistress Takai chapter 63 . 2/19
Oh dear mi' pequeña loba. This was such a lovely, hot, sexy, detailed, honor if reading work! I hope to see some more like it I could feel how much you poured into each chapter and I absolutely loved every single words of it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10
I'm going to kill you! Not really. WHY would you make Grimmjow the submissive!? Still a good chapter though.
Yaoifornow chapter 63 . 1/8
This is one of the best Bleach stories that I have read! You must have a continuation for it! I kinda wanna see how these last cubs came out.
ogechi chapter 47 . 1/1
Ugh. Seriously, you really did messential up your story. I'm not reading this shit anymore
YamiYugiYuki chapter 63 . 12/29/2014
This is such a good story snd the only one like it that I have -ever- read, well done :).

I'll be sure to add it to M.A.T.F.S (my all time favourite stories) list. Ill be sure to read it again if I ever feel up to spending an -entire- day reading a story though if its this one I really don't mind :)
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »