Reviews for The Real King
MangaManiac16 chapter 63 . 4/14
So I read this a while ago in its early stages and I could not for the life of me find it again because when I read it I didn't have an account. I probably left an anonymous review at one point even... anywho. I'm so glad I found it again! Wonderful story and I was truly captivated enough to read it all the way through from beginning to end after already having read the beginning half once. Thanks for finishing! Also I loved the notes about your own kiddo in there... being a single mom myself I relate a lot to szayel in this fic except for the fact that I'm obviously not a crazy scientist and i wasn't necessarily abused... But thank you
Firegrown chapter 63 . 4/8
I LOVED this fic. Thank you so much for writing it. Is there any chance you'll post it to AO3?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 2/16
With all this talk of turning soft, I would actually love it for something or someone to come in and threaten the group so they can all get their vicious on for a little while.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 17 . 2/16
Gotta say I liked H'Tsu's punishment.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/16
Dang, it really was a battle. I have to congratulate you, that is one of the best sex scenes I've read in a while, especially those moments where Ichigo got Grimmjow's neck and he froze.
Bleach5252 chapter 63 . 2/2
I just wanted you to know that this story is one of two that I have found so damn good and inticing enough to read more than once. And the other story I re-read isn't even Grimmichi. This is now the third time I have read it all the way through and didn't get bored once. I love the whole pack dynamic and overall obvious love everyone has for each other without it being said all the time. I just wanted you to know that this will always be one of my favorite stories and I'm sure I will read it many more times in the future. I just wanted to thank you and let you know how much I love your story.
srw601 chapter 63 . 1/26
this was an amazing story!I usually never read stories with this many chapters. I prefer 30-35 amount of chptrs
animeangel252 chapter 63 . 1/1
I started reading this story about 4 years ago. It took me so long to find it again and I am so happy that I got to finish it. There were parts I loved and some I would enjoy not having. However, I can truthfully say that it was a great read. Thank you.
NekoxRose chapter 63 . 12/7/2016
Don't know when you finished this, because my alerts were going to spam folder, but I'm glad I found it and RE read it... squee. Enjoyed the ending, and glad Mayuri finally got his comeuppance.
darkangel201483 chapter 38 . 11/14/2016
Following my criticism on the chapter where the issue with h'tsu started, I would like to say WHY?! Like rlly WHY WAS THIS NECESSARY?! Like Ichigo's reaction just seemed off to me too. I mean I get that he would be horrified by his inattentive state but STILL WHO THE HELL WOULD LET THAT JUST GO?! Like Syazel was a piece or shit but does he deserve to be raped over and over and have 2 fucking miscarriages?! No so how can Ichigo just let it go like that
This is for the previous chap
darkangel201483 chapter 35 . 11/14/2016
I'm rlly confused for this scene. Cause the reasoning behind it was to make Ichigo more aware of his surroundings and to not give Grimmjoys too much leeway but didn't Ichigo end up being a Beta later on, I'm rereading this and I just realized that this scene is rlly useless(I love this story and everything that's why I'm rereading this but I've always had a problem with this scene but I didn't question it. Now I'm questioning it since I have issues with it and I see no point to it other than creating a "minor" problem.
Shirohimesstories chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Gosh I love this
I swear its about my tenth time re-reading this entire thing xD
ridiuculously amazingy story gosh 3
blackbloodywolf chapter 63 . 9/30/2016
I love rereading this story, It's so good!
Guest chapter 63 . 9/28/2016
Wow. That, was truly amazing. I usually read GrimmIchi and I was unsure if I was going to like Grimmjow as an uke. I must say, you nailed it. The ONLY thing that I miss in the entire story is a longer torture scene of Kurotsuchi. D': Though...I guess..I can manage without it. I'll just have to imagine it myself. ;D
3D waffle chapter 17 . 9/21/2016
Why would you pair shiro with him. He's the most annoying one in bleach and ones glad he was dead.
1,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »