Reviews for Can You Keep A Secret?
Motherof8 chapter 31 . 5/21/2014
I really loved your story. It was amazing. You are an awesome writer. My only complaint was all the blaphemys. They were totally unneccesary. Thanks for the story.
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Oh, kiss her
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Poor Bella. What a jerk he is
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Awesome chapter
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
This is a very interesting story. I've been reading it for two days now, and for some reason, I can't stop! Granted, Edward is a little out of character, this story is enticing! I can't wait to finish it!

-Taylor Tonks
Skeeter20 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I read the whole thing and loved it! Great story!
mrsedwardcullen chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I ABSOLUTELY UR STORY AND U NO WAT I EVEN REVIEWED WHICH I HAVE DONE ONLY has been quite since I found anawesome story to read and now I have found 2.I think u shud read Clair De Lune and especially Pas de Trois.I read both of them within 24 hrs.I like the idea of edward:,) (sighs dreamily)blushing u are the first writer who actually is good with edwards do reply for my review even when I know that story is over oh don't hurt edward too much I kept crying through the first few with the amount of hurt and pain edward was going through k
TheFreaksNation chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
ertghj
kfoll chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
So he left her to get potential pneumonia, walking five miles in the rain, while he was cuddled up on the sofa with Leah, just to test her? Bullshit! That's just riiculous!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
wat the eff is this?! hes just going around telling everyone his dad abused him. how long has he kept it a secret lyk 10 fucking years but as soon as bello shows up evry1 has 2 kno. but nooooo carlisle and esme cant know. wat fucking sense does tht make huh idiot! bella is a bitch nd i woudnt forgive a slimy slut lyk her. this is a dumbass piece of shit i've ever read. UR A FREAK!
Rumbling Frenzy chapter 31 . 11/18/2012
Oh my gravy! This is better than Breaking Dawn the book! I love and just have one thing to say. Hell yeah. I really love Edward. You make him seem actually better in this than the book. Well love ya book.
GoldenEyedAngel1020 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i've read this story like 3 times now and still it is amazing ! u are truly awesome !
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
This is really good! Love the story line and how you adapted it :D
laceyndom chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
Such a wonderful story!
Maha11 chapter 31 . 10/2/2012
:) :) awwww such an amazing story ! Loved it 3 once I start reading d story I jus couldn't stop reading ! Amazing really ! :) ... I cried to d core in sad part as well as happy it's really awsome ! M hoping to read ahead more stories by you :)