Reviews for Half the Pain I'm Still Going Through
BigTimeOT4 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i totally loved this! it's not pointless smut, it has really has a background! haha XD

it would be cool if there was a prequel or something... i like the idea of them being together and then Kendall breaking James' heart to be with Jo... .
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was great! It was really funny reading it from James' point of view lol.

"He wasn't the dominant one in this relationship. No siree. Until he flipped us over so I was on bottom." XD That was hysterical. I was like 'Aww James, not this time.' X)

Sexy sex scene too ;) Lol.
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
bthebird2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I do believe that this story deserves a fictiony, its the ff version of the grammys...even though thats music. LOVED IT 5 SMILEY FACESS :) :) :) :) :). May i ask for more? Of course i can. :)
TheMelodyInMyHead chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yay! Dominate Kendall, YAY! Lol. I loved thiss, it was amazing and great story line. :D
GhostGirlMD chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
:) you just made my day. good job!
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Its one If the few stories where i liked dominant kendall cuz james was also strong xDniceeeeee job!
Lady Blackwater chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
damn. That was ugh,...wow :)
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm generally OCD about people not writing in full paragraphs (don't ask me why o.o), but it works so well for this story :D It sets a really nice pace.

"Yep.

Whose insane now?

*sing song voice* I am!"-not going to lie, that made me lol xD

Fantastic job at dominant Kendall! Submissive James' train of thought made me giggle, teehee. Fantastic job on the story all around! :3
ectoGodhead chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOU!

This was amazing for a newbie! :D

YOU ARE MY BESTEST FRIEND, OKAY?
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Yum; this was hot. ;D For your 1st dominant!Kendall (*gasps*), this was really good. I love how James was there for Kendall the whole time & their little makeout session against the door. :) & the sex, naturally, was hot & the ending with the spooning was adorable. :D Great job!
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I love this story. GOD! July 4 is Kames smut day or something. Everyone is writing a kames smut XDXD lol

I love how you say this is a 'dominant Kendall' but I got the vibe this is Strong James through 3/4 of the story lol. XDXD But that doesn't matter. I just love everything about it. James' thoughts, interjections, and crazy smut are all incredible.

I really like your short, simple sentences. They are really impactive and effective in convey the emotions of the situtaion.

Like - {The unfixable cannot be fixed. I could not be fixed.} A lot of your less than 5-word sentences are really good ]

And the smut. I like it a lot. It really descriptive and kinky. ;] James ties Kendall's wrist to the door... James seems to be in control ]. And oddly I'm ok with it XDXD

I love it ] and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! ]
KxJ luver chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
REALLY GOOD for your first Dominant!Kendall(which I LOOOOVE)! Submissive!James is my most favorite thing and you wrote them VERY AMAZINGLY! PLEASE write something like this soon! I LOOOOVE top!Kendall/bottom!James! UGH, this story was INCREDIBLY HOT and SO GOOOOOOD! KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK!
MalevolentPrince chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I was so excited to see you posted a new story, and i knew it would be great and it was!