Reviews for Last and Only
wintersubaki chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hello..did u have encounter a thought to make the sequel of this?sorry for asking to much
Maruko.chi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I couldn't find a way to spam the favorite button. How sad.
kikumarucat chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Damn. I hate Yukimura so much here. Makes me wanna pull his hair. Really, really hard. And pull Sanada into a hug. Lolz, just kidding. I would just stare at Sanada, hoping he will feel my sadness for him, and then turn and leave. 'Cuz I'm just like that. I wonder who dumped Yukimura. Good job- I love this!
anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
The last line fits well with a song I used to listen to. I don't know if your familiar with it but it's entitled 'Why Did I Fall in Love with You' by THSK. The whole story fits it to be honest.
DarkAle85 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful story, while I was reading I was to cry, poor Sanada has suffered a lot and unfortunately i don't see way out of this pain. If possible I hope for a sequel where Sanada can finally find the happiness, possibly with Yukimura.

Compliments You write really well!

Bye
Ex-Captain Shuichi chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Thank you for your time and dedication in writing here in fan fiction, as a fellow uni student I also know the burdens and hardships of balancing time between studies and writing. I also have long ago (2 yrs) stopped writing but I am still somehow active in reading fanfics for it is just a habit that I could never grow out of. Anyway, just wanted you to know, that even if your busy a uni student, never stop writing, it may not be here in fan fiction, but write for school papers and such since it would be such a waste if a talent of your caliber would simply just fade away.
Turtieform chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
*sniffles* Bye! :D

See you again! :)
IhATA chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
First this fic was filled with so much emotion, I thought it was great!

I'm so sad that you're leaving Fanfiction, but at least you have a reason. I know a few people attending Uni at the moment, so I have an idea of how stressful it can be.

Just know that you were an amazing author( you wrote some of the best crack I've ever read, and I'll see you soon! -
Hi chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This is an amazing story, just like every other story you posted on this site. I'm going to miss your stories!

You're a great author, and good luck at your University.
YukiKitsune103 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Even though I'm really sad about the fact that you will be quitting in writing, I just want to thank you for all these wonderful stories that you've done since the very beginning, I really appreciate what you've done for us, with all your fantastic stories, whether if being angsty ones or humorous ones.

And as for this story, it's wonderful, just like every other of your work, and absolutely touching. I feel bad that Sanada's love was one-sided, it made me cry just reading it.

Even though you may be quitting, I shall hopefully wait for the day that you will decide to return to this fandom and back to writting.
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
AH! I forgot to mention another thing:

Thank you. For all of those wonderful stories, the ones that made me laugh/cry, and made my day, I sincerely thank you.
Alpha14 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
*bawling* ... That was a beautiful story, once again, really, even if it was a one-sided fic, but the notice made me cry ;_; Universities are evil! ;_; WE'LL MISS YOU! And if you ever come back, we'll still welcome you with open arms. You've made a LOT of fan-girls happy with your stories. *sniffs* I wish you the best of luck on your studies and all. I hope to see you again in this fandom, even if it would take years...
Knis chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This would be the first time I review one of your stories, but since this one is your last, I would like to take the chance to say that I have completely enjoyed reading all of your Alpha Pair fics and this one was no exception even if it was one-sided Alpha Pair. Your writing is as exceptional as always.

And so, I wish you luck in university and in all of your future projects. Thank you for writing so many awesometastic stories! :)