Reviews for The Game
Skier Chick chapter 25 . 9/29
Please continue! You left it off at the best part! O.O
Alex30793 chapter 1 . 8/31
booklover19a chapter 25 . 8/20
this fic is AWESOME! It made me laugh so hard! I really hope you update again!
booklover19a chapter 5 . 8/18
SIRIUS! That last line was siriusly deep and was THE PERFECT response. It was totally in character.

anyways I'm rereading this and it's even better than I remember! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD (except, of course, for the last line of this chapter)
CocoaWeasley chapter 25 . 8/11
This story is BRILLIANT! It is quite honestly the best Harry Potter fic I've ever read. I really really hope that it isn't abandoned...please update soon! I think we all hope that it's still active even though it's been a year.
Spottedfeather chapter 10 . 8/3
Ok, so after a lot of math, it says Sirius 958 times and dog 524 times. Sirius is in the lead.
eaglewings2peace chapter 25 . 7/17
This is literally one of the funniest and most insane Fanfics I have ever read. I've been doing some work experience and in my downtime I've been reading this and actually looking like an idiot because I would keep breaking down into hysterics... I especially liked the dare where James pretended to fight off the Dragon during breakfast, I practically DIED! Anyways, I really hope you update soon because it is so funny and original and now I totally want to do a 24/7 dare game with my friends
Anne Evans24680 chapter 13 . 7/13
Hestia I HAte HESTIA
Anne Evans24680 chapter 11 . 7/13
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/5
The last truth was really good...
This story is AMAZING. I loved the part with McGonagall and the chandelier. :)
DieHardShipper chapter 25 . 7/3
This is THE BEST mauraders fanfic I have ever read! Please continue! It's hilarious and we'll written, I'm so glad u did this! Make part of the end prank them (temporarily) cutting off Dumbledore's beard!
guest chapter 25 . 6/26
This is an amazing story! I am literally dying laughing right now. What is when all the teachers wake up the have real handlebar mustaches growing on their faces. For the Wide Prank you should turn the inside of the castle rainbow colors. Thanks for reading this!
harryislife chapter 25 . 6/25
Absolutely hilarious! I love this! Please update soon!
Love that reference :)