Reviews for The Game
Spottedfeather chapter 10 . 8/3
Ok, so after a lot of math, it says Sirius 958 times and dog 524 times. Sirius is in the lead.
eaglewings2peace chapter 25 . 7/17
This is literally one of the funniest and most insane Fanfics I have ever read. I've been doing some work experience and in my downtime I've been reading this and actually looking like an idiot because I would keep breaking down into hysterics... I especially liked the dare where James pretended to fight off the Dragon during breakfast, I practically DIED! Anyways, I really hope you update soon because it is so funny and original and now I totally want to do a 24/7 dare game with my friends
Anne Evans24680 chapter 13 . 7/13
Hestia I HAte HESTIA
Anne Evans24680 chapter 11 . 7/13
Hilarious!M
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/5
The last truth was really good...
This story is AMAZING. I loved the part with McGonagall and the chandelier. :)
DieHardShipper chapter 25 . 7/3
This is THE BEST mauraders fanfic I have ever read! Please continue! It's hilarious and we'll written, I'm so glad u did this! Make part of the end prank them (temporarily) cutting off Dumbledore's beard!
guest chapter 25 . 6/26
This is an amazing story! I am literally dying laughing right now. What is when all the teachers wake up the have real handlebar mustaches growing on their faces. For the Wide Prank you should turn the inside of the castle rainbow colors. Thanks for reading this!
harryislife chapter 25 . 6/25
Absolutely hilarious! I love this! Please update soon!
Love that reference :)
Mvdjc chapter 25 . 5/19
There are no good stories about the marauders playing truth or dare. Apart from this one. A great read! Carry on going with this amazing story. :)
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 25 . 5/9
Please someone tell me this story is still active! I've been reading this the past few days and I was actually laughing out loud in the middle of study hall! (beyond awkward) I must know what this wide-scale prank is! And how the Marauders and co. escape without being expelled! This is like my most favorite story! Please still be alive (despite the fact that this hasn't been updated in like a year)
WishIWasAWizard chapter 5 . 5/9
I absolutely adore this story. I've read it a zillion times whenever I'm sad, and it never fails to cheer me up. I really hope you continue this fic because I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm also wondering how serious (haha pun) Hestia and Sirius' relationship is. Like, how long have you imagined them dating? I was just wondering. Cool. Thanks. Don't give up on this story! I think it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Ever. Have an awesome day!
This story is the most hilarious Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. It accurately portrays all characters, and is truly amazing. My hat goes off to you.
HannahWritesFanfiction chapter 21 . 4/15
When I read the SPN quote I may have accidentally squawked with excitement and scared my cat. O_o