Reviews for The Game
Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! Plz, plz finish this story! It's so hard to find good fan fiction. Thjs is definitely quality literature! And hilarious!
Please keep writing, I want to know how the week ends
Random Person chapter 24 . 1/30
Please update, I really love how this is going!
update...?
please write more!
you are awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Awww...Sirius...
Myself. I would kill myself.
:')
limdork chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
Again allons-y was made popular by the New doctor who
limdork chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
One problem, although the Pokemon part was funny, this is 1977 as I had said in my last one. Pokemon was not made until the 90's, around Harry's time
limdork chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Excuse me but I was reading through this for the 99th time and I noticed that you said that there was internet at that point in time. If James and Lilly were born in 1960 like it says in Deathly Hallows, then this would be roughly around 1977, before the internet was born. I really like this fanfic it's one of my favorites. Keep it up!
IWasn'tTalkingToYou chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
omg Sirius *sniff* so noble! I thinkmyself. I would kill myselfSirius Blackmust be on my wall
IWasn'tTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
as a reply to the "everybody chill" review, yh I totally agree, you are a great person, please update soon but don't stress out over this, do whatever, we are only asking because it is so perfect! to the reviewer, you are a great person that is a really lovely review to post... very calming for some reason... have a nice day! xx
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
is this chapter supposed to be short?
TheRavenclawWitch chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Everybody chill chapter 25 . 9/5/2016
Honestly, it bums me out, but I can understand why you haven't updated, considering half the reviews are either pressuring you to update faster and faster and faster or nitpicking you over a story that ultimately isn't meant to be taken that seriously. Occasional angst aside, we're all just here for the witty conversations, confused/outraged professors and students, and, of course, the Gryffindors making absolute fools of themselves. Who cares how realistic it is? It's pure fun, a chance to see the Marauders happy before their lives go to shit.

Of course I do hope you'll update eventually, I'm hyped for the date with Tasha, Mary and Marlene's revenge, the end of the week, and whatever other surprises this story holds, but writing a popular fanfiction can get hella toxic sometimes so take care of yourself. You absolutely rock as a writer and a master of comic timing and characterization, hope you're doing well wherever you are.
Morganite109 chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
My family thinks I'm crazy because I keep bursting out in laughter because of this story. Fantastic story by the way, hilarious.