Reviews for The Game
guest chapter 25 . 6/26
This is an amazing story! I am literally dying laughing right now. What is when all the teachers wake up the have real handlebar mustaches growing on their faces. For the Wide Prank you should turn the inside of the castle rainbow colors. Thanks for reading this!
harryislife chapter 25 . 6/25
Absolutely hilarious! I love this! Please update soon!
Love that reference :)
Mvdjc chapter 25 . 5/19
There are no good stories about the marauders playing truth or dare. Apart from this one. A great read! Carry on going with this amazing story. :)
Nutmeg Loves Books chapter 25 . 5/9
Please someone tell me this story is still active! I've been reading this the past few days and I was actually laughing out loud in the middle of study hall! (beyond awkward) I must know what this wide-scale prank is! And how the Marauders and co. escape without being expelled! This is like my most favorite story! Please still be alive (despite the fact that this hasn't been updated in like a year)
WishIWasAWizard chapter 5 . 5/9
I absolutely adore this story. I've read it a zillion times whenever I'm sad, and it never fails to cheer me up. I really hope you continue this fic because I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm also wondering how serious (haha pun) Hestia and Sirius' relationship is. Like, how long have you imagined them dating? I was just wondering. Cool. Thanks. Don't give up on this story! I think it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Ever. Have an awesome day!
This story is the most hilarious Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. It accurately portrays all characters, and is truly amazing. My hat goes off to you.
HannahWritesFanfiction chapter 21 . 4/15
When I read the SPN quote I may have accidentally squawked with excitement and scared my cat. O_o
ToxicRejection chapter 25 . 4/7
fill the entire castle w/water and turn all the desks into boats
superpony55 chapter 25 . 4/5
Another chapter, please?
BrunetteElf chapter 25 . 3/23
This is so unbelievably genius! I love you oh amazing writer!
Suggestions hmm...
- A zoo inside the castle
- Themed hallways! (circus, superheroes, ocean, Greek, space etcetera)
- Make it so gravity doesn't work or that everyone walks on the ceiling!
- Giant sleepover?
- Something with the giant squid! Maybe the Slytherin common room? Or on top of their table in the great hall?
- Transfiguring the clothes of all the students into Halloween costumes
Ok I'm out! Xx
sofia chapter 25 . 3/22
Oh my god pleeeease update this
Amazing story can't wait for the next chapter.
Izabelle chapter 25 . 3/2
I have been laughing nonstop from beginning to end! (Except for, you know, the serious parts.) I'm not a pranker sort of person, so I don't have any ideas, but I'll ask around. Please! Update soon! I'm dying to know what comes next.
White Squirrel chapter 25 . 3/1
Wow, Protocol Thirteen is seriously scary. I hope we get to see the final part.