Reviews for The Game
PLEASE UPDATE!
Please update!
justanotherstarlitnight chapter 25 . 4/5
Hey! I love your story so much, and wanted to ask if you would be interested in updating? Pretty please? It's amazing, and I'm looking forward to more chapters... Thank you! :)
BindiHuntress chapter 25 . 3/4
PLEASE CONTINUE! IT IS SUPER DUPER GOOD! I AM BEGGING ON MY KNEES! I am addicted to these chapters and was reading non-stop (usually when I was supposed to be doing my homework). A great Wide Prank could involve lots of things, but I have loads of little ideas you could work with; James uses the invisibility coat and creeps everyone out by pretending to be a ghost. Lily could introduce some muggle things like Elephants and Giraffes and tell them about Dinosaurs. A good dare is that a Lily brakes up with James and goes to Snape. And Only Lily knows it is fake and the person who dared her. Lily should also than kiss Snape in front of James. But than they get back together. And that the reason James and Lily "brake up" is because James catches Lily and Snape kissing (supposedly). They of course get back together!
Thank You!

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
love it chapter 25 . 12/21/2017
have you posted on AO3 yet? oh, and i love it sooo much! pls keep posting!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
I know it’s been years but siriusly, you can’t leave it there!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Great story.
lumosandnox57 chapter 25 . 10/1/2017
Please please please finish this story I want to know what is going to happen next
Owen Copper chapter 25 . 9/30/2017
C'mon, lets finish this up
Sherto Llama chapter 19 . 9/14/2017
I liked the reference about Sherlock Holmes and Tony Stark being the same person (even though Benedict Cumberbatch is the primary Sherlock for me). But I wasn't sure if you were trying to be cruel in the previous chapter where you mentioned Frank not wanting Alice to go to St Mungo's, seeing as they both ended up there.
Mischief Managed chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Dare Alice to stand on the table at breakfast time and scream about liberating the house elves.
Ask Peter what's the furthest he's gotten with a girl.
Have Frank use an engorgement charm on Professor Flitwick to try to get him to grow.
Have Lupin insult any Gryffindor he sees and compliment any Slytherin.
Loving the story so far!
Hetalian Fairy 243 chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
What is Protocol Thirteen?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
I love this so much! Please don't abandon this story. It is so amazing, please please please finish it.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Please finish this. It is so amazing and you are doing a wonderful job. I really loved this and I hope you can continue it.
TigrezzWrites chapter 5 . 8/22/2017