Reviews for The Game
Sherto Llama chapter 19 . 9/14
I liked the reference about Sherlock Holmes and Tony Stark being the same person (even though Benedict Cumberbatch is the primary Sherlock for me). But I wasn't sure if you were trying to be cruel in the previous chapter where you mentioned Frank not wanting Alice to go to St Mungo's, seeing as they both ended up there.
Mischief Managed chapter 9 . 9/13
Dare Alice to stand on the table at breakfast time and scream about liberating the house elves.
Ask Peter what's the furthest he's gotten with a girl.
Have Frank use an engorgement charm on Professor Flitwick to try to get him to grow.
Have Lupin insult any Gryffindor he sees and compliment any Slytherin.
Loving the story so far!
Hetalian Fairy 243 chapter 25 . 9/10
What is Protocol Thirteen?
I love this so much! Please don't abandon this story. It is so amazing, please please please finish it.
Please finish this. It is so amazing and you are doing a wonderful job. I really loved this and I hope you can continue it.
TigrezzWrites chapter 5 . 8/22
SIRIUS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IN THIS MOMENT BC YOU ARE A SELFLESS IDIOT
Slytherinalways chapter 25 . 8/20
WHAT IS PROTOCOL THIRTEEN AND WHAT IS THE WIDE PRANK?
Moreeee snape lily pleaseeeeeeeeeee to make james jelly
abbs chapter 25 . 8/16
hey! erm.. it might be late but i was hoping you would update this. i absolutely loved it. thank you so much!
Fan chapter 25 . 7/31
Dude it's been 3 years?! WHAT IS THE WILD PRANK?!
MORE!
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please post soon
That is so sweet, what Sirius said made me almost cry. Just so you know, this is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. Keep writing, this is amazing.
How about someone dares another person to sing, "let it go" whenever a professor takes off house points?
andromeda29 chapter 25 . 6/23
its so nice..that i ve been reading it again and again..please do complete it