Reviews for Bring Havok On a Screeching Mutant
Zoop chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I am very sad. And mad at u cuz it's your fault
HappyHappyJoyJoy chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
I think this was pretty good. Your only problem is that you have alot of thought, which is a good thing, you just need to take your time and organize them so there's not a jump between them. Again loved the story and would love to see a sequeal.
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Although I had no idea about how this fanfic would end, I put off reading this story for, I guess, a week.

And now I know why.

The ending wasn't horrible; just depressing. In my short months of being on this website, I've read some sad things - but none as bad this. I don't cry yet I'm teary-eyed right now.

As sad as it was though, it was a good ending. It fit the story well. I mean, everything was so happy and so perfect that a sad finish was needed...even if my baby ginger doesn't remember his soulmate. :(

Dear then theres yaoi, can you please reply to this message because I wanna ask for your permission to write a two-shot sequel for this story.
CometCaster and GalaxyGirl chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
You should make a sequel for when Sean enrolls his daughter to the school. Because in X2 Sean's daughter is in there, her codename is Syrin and has the same power has her dad. He can enroll her and there he meets Alex and then he remebers and from there you can start your story. BTW IT WAS AN AWESOME STORY!
sciisaac chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Dont beat yourself over this! I think this is an amazing story!

Its not a disgrace. Continue writing! I cant wait to see whats going to happen.
sciisaac chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Dont beat yourself over this! I think this is an amazing story!

Its not a disgrace. Continue writing! I cant wait to see whats going to happen.
Lady Nova Green chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
i could direct you to a wikia thats solely about x-men if you .it might clear up some hell just google x-men wiki and the site should show explains a lot more about alex on there.
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
You had me at 'Breakfast at Tiffiney's'. :) Loved it.

P.S. Sorry for the late review. I've been at Internet rehab.
xXthe.scarlet.roseXx chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I'm liking this more and more with every chapter...I love aquariums ! Almost as much as I love Sean & Alex. Update soon
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I hate authors who leave it a month before they update!
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
C'mon bullies, why would you mess with Alex? He'd eat you alive, spit you out, and dance on your ashes.

Ignoring paragraph number one, I really liked this chapter. I'm happy that they're official and that Professor X approves. :)
Little Girl Geek chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
...I feel so guilty for wanting so bad to add this to my favorites.

SO I'LL JUST ADD IT TO MY ALERT LIST. Yeaaa, that clears my conscience.

SHIT. NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

Can't wait for the next chapter~
Little Girl Geek chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
"Hey? Hey? Is he trying to get raped?"

ohmygod. I about pissed myself laughing. I sometimes wonder if this is how everyone thinks about the person they like.

But seriously. I think that line made the chapter.

Yayyyy intro! Yay that line!

All excellent pieces have one perfect oneliner.
OolongMilkTea chapter 2 . 7/11/2011