Reviews for Better Than a Dream
HarryxSeverusxLucius chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really liked this story. It had a lot of detail. Please write a sequel. I love stories where Severus and Harry get married.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
PWP. Marvellous little tale to keep me glued to the screen. What fun!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Brilliant!
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This story is amazing! I hope that you will consider writing a sequel to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
the longest smut i ever read-hands down! very smutty
Remus love chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wow... that was intense...and damn hawt!
NimueOL chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic story and lovely written! You're a natural if you do something like this at your first go.

Yeah, more paragraphs would made it easier to read, but that's just a formality.

Please continue this? You already mentioned a lot of possibilities and I'd love to read those.

And the way the two of them were drawn to each other and found completion together - it almost sounds like there's something magical going on. Maybe another layer to add to your amazing sex-scenes and the carefully and lovely written emotions?

I definitely hope for more from you!
Deby Magid chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
really good, but there were parts that need more paragraphs to make it easier to read

are you going to make a sequel?
snarryislife chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Love it, we should work one together, since were both Snarry fans :)
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Really hot (: Nice oneshot *-* Title is very fitting ;)
PianoHands121 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hottest lemon. Ever. *applause*
AmyArachne chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Amy: That was sooooo hot!

Arachne: Very nice... More paragraphs would be nice though...

Amy: Oh be nice. So Hot!

Arachne: See ya...
DevilsLight chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
that was Awesome! nice story!
Imalena chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
hey,

thanks a lot for this chapter. I would love to read another chapter. Severus and harry have such a nice imagination, I would like to see it happen (harry and Severus making love in the classrom...). Please, consider it ;)
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Loved it. It was a sweet story. You did an amazing job of portraying a side of Severus that not many get to see.