Reviews for Being a Daddy
Ivyy chapter 9 . 3/23
Please continue this storyyy! It's soo awesomeee...i have always love mihawk and zoro's fatherly love pleaseee continue to updateee! There's so many question left hanging!
Ivy chapter 5 . 7/28/2018
Please continue to update! This story is so fantastic and cute! I want moreeeee!
sarahgri99 chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Dun dun dunnnnnnn... This is such a great story! Is this on a hiatus? Or did you discontinue it? Anyways plz plz update!
Friendly reader chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
"Shanks threw his head back and laughed. 'Why, that's Luffy, the most adorable kid in the world!' he squealed and clapped his hands together with sparkling eyes." Well...something is really wrong here as Shanks has ONLY ONE hand! Otherwise good story, keep it up!
Kiwi5595 chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
I really enjoyed this story and I really, really hope that the promise of finishing it still stands ;)
There are way to little storys like this out there and it would be such a shame if the story'd be dropped. And I do realize that it's been a really long time, but hope never dies, right?
Again chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Please update again. I really love this.
samu chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Please update
I love this story *-*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Oh God...! This is so Complicated!

It's amazing how i can really catch up more than half of the complicated important point...

Gosh... I wish no one do something really really reckless...! Especially Zoro!
I'm glad Perona told Zoro about her problem too.

Wish it could update...! :'(
Transformers' BABY chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Please update
Just another OnePiece Fan chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
You topped your hiatus... I like this story, it has a nice blend of angst and family love in it. Please continue?
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
update again soon
Ghostunderasheet chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Waaah! It just got all dramatic! Please continue!
aviiis chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Awh man. A year and a half since the last update? ;_;
Please continue! D:
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Zoro acting as the self-sacrificing one is something that I probably expected somewhere in the back of my mind... But therein lay the part where we see how noble he is, just like Perona, and unlike Robin (not that I blame her or course; she was all alone) It's nice that Perona had lived through all those experiences so she could tell him about them and convince him not to make the same mistake as her,

Mihawk giving himself up to become a Shichibukai was an awesome plot twist. As well as the whole connection of the series of events and the history behind everything. Wow. What a way to end the chapter. My jaw literally dropped...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Be strong, Perona! (Even though Zoro not totally helpless and is 100% relying on you,) you gotta be strong guuuurl! You can do this! These guys are big bad meanies trying to take away your foster brother; don't let'em do it!

That strong, calm and composed front she's got going is good. Like a hissing kitten that won't go down without a fight. At least she's got some 'claws' to back her up in the form of innocent-looking ghosties. :)