Reviews for A Promise Upheld
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh Marco, why did you have to ruin the mood, you silly short guy.
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
So cute! :) I was hoping for a scene similar to this at the end of the true ending, but no, didn't happen :( more please? Coz this was really good! :)
Shiro Arceus chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Dude, ... I think i just found myself a new favorite story and author! This is great! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was great! :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wonderful story. This game doesn't get enough love here and I'm glad that someone did a good job for Raynie/Stocke
chidoriprime chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Radiant Historia is one of the best DS games I have every owned, and it pains me to see how there is such a limited amount of stories on this site to chose from. I appaple your efforts in trying to break this sad state of affairs. Keep on writing!

P.S. No offence to Pen, but it's a really shame he can not understand the beauty that is romance. Just don't tell I said that.
hanna chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ooh, just as I imagined the end would be! o/
It really made my toes curl x)
thank you for this piece of (optinional) end node!

The Lord Of Pages chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wonderful. Just beat this splendid game myself, and the True Ending proved without a shadow of a Doubt, Stocke will return in time for everyone. You do Atlus proud, and you do this incredible game its just dues. Thank you.
Jin Mo-ri chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
YES! I support this pairing to the very end and I am so happy that you made this! Think you could make another one? I would be glad if you did
Nightgazer13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That's... pretty much exactly how I would imagine this going. Very nice!
Windle chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I was pleasantly surprised when I found this pairing ingame. Glad to see a story dedicated to it. It was certainly an enjoyable read.