Reviews for Dead Tears, Deserted Life
Did you also write the prequel to this? I can't find it when I used the search for this site.
makubex000 chapter 1 . 8/24
I can't find the story that your talking about, I've search it here but there is none. Are you sure it is here? The Prequel of this story?
NachtNight chapter 26 . 8/23
You! H-HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS MASTERPIECE? HOW!?
DragonClanMaster chapter 26 . 8/13
Fuck! I cried when I read the last chapter. TT
Great story, mindfucked me a few times with all the sudden revelations, but I loved reading it all.
Harya chapter 26 . 7/24
Wow, beautiful end! Thanks a lot for this fiction :3
Well, I'm still in xD It was great, yeah, really great.
Love
Harya
iiKrystal chapter 22 . 5/2
DAMN THAT KISS SCENE WAS EPIC. Overall, the story was awesome. I enjoyed every single moment of it.
Dame-Sensei chapter 14 . 4/12
I actually read this before, but I'd like to point something. Kai, impostor or not, does make sense to accuse Tsuna of being a spy. Heck, to just speculate. Why hasn't anyone doubted Tsuna (with the exception of Reborn and probably Nono)? Knowing all the secret passages, codes, etc. of the mansion? Plus, the signature of the Decimo and stuff. It's quite logical to conclude that (which he isn't of course).

I actually found this Tsuna's character quite annoying. And when, the Tsuna of the original world (OW) switched souls with the alternate world (AW) Tsuna, wouldn't the Tsuna of the OW have a hard time adapting to the AW Tsuna's body because it's weaker because AW!Tsuna was involved in the Mafia whatsoever and no training took place (since they only switched souls, not bodies)? It would've make sense that in the first chapters OW!Tsuna should've trained AW!Tsuna's body close to what he had in the his world. I just found it odd and stupid to just make the AW!Tsuna's body strong abruptly when OW!Tsuna's soul transferred to AW!Tsuna's body.
lilmymyshem chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
It was a good epilogue.
lucy chapter 26 . 11/16/2015
I truly wish tsuna guardians meet with Kai guardians.
Lulumo chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Oh, come on it was HIBARI who did that. He didn't listen to Tsuna even though its was very clear. But nooo of course Hibari Kyoya just have to attack Tsu-kun for something he didn't have right to know.
Eisus20 chapter 26 . 10/23/2015
this really made me cry _
and that ending..
Tsuna!
Eisus20 chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
yes! it is only mandatory to choose
in which kind of hell
will you be experiencing lesser misery..
Eisus20 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
ouch!
that last line where HE called him
"Sawada Tsyunayoshi-san"
not the usual
"Dame-Tsuna"

another reminder that surely hurts like hell
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
sakurayuri89 chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Truly spectacular! I love it. The story is so original. Omg, i cried joy Tsuna didn't die.. Your story truly beautiful and astounding. Omg...