Reviews for Dead Tears, Deserted Life
Theta-McBride chapter 26 . 4/7
Love it! :-D
Hottstuff JK chapter 11 . 4/3
Didn't he say "finally, Hibari-san revived" out loud? Did they not hear that?
lunaatje123 chapter 26 . 3/20
I liked the concept of this story, and it was a very enjoyable read. However, the writing was sometimes a little confusing because of strange sentences or wrong words. Now don't get me wrong, I think it takes a lot of courage to write something in a language that is not your native one, but I do believe in pointing out the existence of these kind of errors so the writer can improve. Especially in a case such as this where the plot of the story has a lot of potential but gets somewhat lost in translation because of it.
Nevertheless, thank you for the effort you put into this and for making it an interesting story to read!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
Hello,

I really liked this story... The ending was quite sad, but I must say that it was good. Also, as a side note, I read the the prequel to this story a few years ago and would like to read it again. I believe it was called "Burning Fire, Frozen Ice" or something along those lines. If possible, could you please send a link of it to me? I promise I won't do anything except reading it.

Sora Nadeshiko
Louis2000 chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
Best. Story. EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
this sucked
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
OH. MY. GOD.

THIS IS THE BEST KHR STORY I EVER SAW! The plot is amazing and the characters were stuck with their canon personalities (of course, with slight OOC due to what was happening).

Oh, right, this fanfic has been finished for a good time now, but I'll proudly say that I'm the 500th reviewer! Yay!

However, I must point out that in a chapter you wrote Kai's name in kanji. Even though you used the right kanji, you mispelled when writing in Hiragana. You accidentally wrote 'Makamura' instead of 'Nakamura'. I must point this out since my last name is Nakamura. (中村)
RogueKiller chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
absolutely amazing. such a nice story, worthy of praise. thank you for making a wonderful story
Akurima86790 chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Wow, such a plot-twist. mindfuck.
xeyuxe20 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Great story! it made me cry :'( just love it truly amazing ! there are some parts where ur english and slightly japanese grammar are wrong but overall it was perfect. .

I'm surprise this story don't have much review and fave . . it was the best khr fanfic I've read :)))
BigRabbit chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
I love this so much! Thanks for creating such great story!
Pandakat312 chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
I love this story
hikari mae chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I am in love with your cover photo omg
fungpk chapter 26 . 4/27/2014