Reviews for Zidane's Tail...
tykronos chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
i almost cried, how did i almost cry, how? you are a great writer if this is my reaction
Thundercat chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
OMFG! About time SOMBODY wrote a fic dedicated to Zidane's tail. Please do another one, please? Thanks.
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I loved this story. I have an odd fetish with Zidane's tail, and I love it when its used for something other than show. Honestly, I always find myself staring at that thing.
But man, this was cute, especially the end. Great job!
Happenstance chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I hate Garnet with the fiery intensity of two white suns, so I was surprised I liked this fanfic so much. Great work!
chdragen chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
me encanto tu historia XD

pasate a ver mi fic se trata de zidane, espero que te guste )

TANIA
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
So cute and funny! Fave!
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh this is so cute! I loved it! Usually I'm searching for these typs of stories, and I read yours, then after like 1 other story i came back and re read it againa and again and again and again and again!

It's so cute! That damn tail! Write more and more plz! _
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
The thought of Zidane's tail having a mind of it's own is kinda disturbing, but it's a really cute story. *nods* Very nice indeed.
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That's an adorable story. Different, yes, but I loved it. lol. A perfect mix of humor and romance. And it didn't seem all that OOC, either. Great job!

L.A.
SPACKLES chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
thats really sweet you and your soul will live in heaven for this
Zidane Tribal loves Dagger chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Good story...funny story. Damn that tail *chomps off his tail with a tomohawk* You leave my Dagger alone! Lol...very good story...if you have anymore, continue please...

Zidane Tribal
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
O_o. that was . . . funny . . . disturbing . . . strange . . . I LOVE IT!
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That's great! Wow . . .she's really angry about that tail. Really angry. Scary! Good idea to get away from her, Vivi! That's really funny! "It took alot for him to notice what his tail was doing" when its been driving her so insane! Ain't that they way life goes?
Hiei's Little Kitties chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
that was pretty good. it was funny when dagger stabbed herself in the leg. lol. well ltrz! .
Asatsuyu chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Aw that was so sweet.

And funny Though it woulda been funny to see Dagger's reaction when she woke up. But no sense ruining a perfect ending, ne?

Kudos! It's been a really long time since i've read ff9...i only found this when i was reading your inuyasha fics ; But it was awesome!

~Asatsuyu