Reviews for Rainy Days and Mondays
70sfaithshumate chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Not bad, not bad. I like the fact that you made Bear a main character in this. To be honest I'm 17 & Bear is my favorite for this show. Like you I've also written a story for CHiPs, except for the fact that mine are written in a skit/play style [I'm working on my second one] & I didn't put Sindy in it at all. The way that I am I 'add' my own character [like if I was in the show that's who I would be]. In my version Bear was married to the character that I added.
Smithy chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Rest in peace, Wanda Lang. I will never forget that episode where Jon was injured and the late, great, Phyllis Diller came in cracking jokes and cheered him up.

"I see you're here for the Stripper's Delight."
"The what?"
"Observation."

And then she goes into internal injuries and whatnot, and he started laughing. Phyllis and her straight man, Larry Wilcox, were brilliant as the old Vaudvillian and the cop who returns the favor. Would it be that we could have humor like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I think it is very good.
Ealasaid Una chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
great ending
chool chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Aaaawww thanks for finishing this story. Great way to end it too.

This has got to be one of my favorite CHiPs fanfics ever if not my favorite. You showed a real understanding for the characters. Nothing about them seemed false or untrue. It takes a lot of talent for me not to think I am reading a fanfic & you pulled it off. I felt like I was reading an unfilmed script for the series. Thanks for writing a story with Sindy & Bear in it. You have made me a very happy person.
mcatB chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Worth the wait! Thanks so much for starting and finishing this story! Great job!
Ealasaid Una chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
yeah yoou updated. Hopefully barry can understand what Sindy afraid of.
mcatB chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Great to see another chapter! Thanks for the update and for moving Bear and Sindy back in the right direction!
chool chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Thanks for finally updating. Your last chapter/Chapter 10 left me on pins & needles & I've been on pins & needles since December. My one hope was that Sindy would see the sweet letter Barry had written for her & thank God that did come into play. I believe that will steer the story into a happy ending, yet you were able to leave the chapter as a cliffhanger. I hope Barry's safe. I hope he & Sindy get together for good. So many thoughts rushing through my head. I can't wait to see the next chapter but take your time. I'm just happy to see a chapter end on a more hopeful note.
chool chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
I was so happy to see that you updated your story. Especially so close to Christmas, but this chapter wasn't all I hoped it would be. First of all I thought you said this was going to be the last chapter of your story. From the ending I don't believe it is or at least I hope it isn't. Now I never wanted this story to end. I was addicted to it & I hate seeing things end, but I always anticipated a happy ending to this chapter. I hope things work out in the next chapter.
mcatB chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
After all this time and you leave us with an evil cliffie like that? Oh-no! Seriously, though, it was great to see an update. Looking forward to more, as usual. Thanks!
wuzzlefan chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
I wonder if Bear will miss Jeffrey after their harrowing ordeal together.
chool chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Yeah & I'm one of those people who tends to see Bear & Sindy together. If a story has those 2 paired up I'll be reading it faster than Winnie the Pooh on honey.

Bear was such an under-rated character who should have been used much more in the TV series. If I was going to pair him with anyone it would be Sindy because Sindy's likeable like Bear. Brianne just brought her own natural charisma to the role.

If Brianne goes to the reunion next year, someone has to get a photo of her & Brodie together. A must. BTW Dayna, Mady's fanfic with Bear/Sindy is awesome. Rainy Days & Mondays is awesome too though:) I can't wait to read the last chapter, but take your time.
DaynaWayna chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
OH NO! Potentially broken ankle AND he's saving the baby? OMG I love Barry! Great descriptions and tension, smarmy bad guys and noble officer great chapter. Can't wait to see how you get him outta this one... and I hope Jon plays a role in his rescue!
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great start for your first story! I love how people tend to see Bear and Sindy together... check out the stories by Mady Bay if you haven't already. ;) Bear grew on me over the years; I've always been a Jon girl with Bear as a close 2nd. The older I got the more I appreciated him. And ANYTHING that has Jon, Bear and the potential for ouchie-boo-boos and hurt comfort is right up my alley! Looking forward to reading more. :)