Reviews for 6000 Years of War
Lee Chua chapter 15 . 8/8
Well written and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't give up on this story.
dude chapter 15 . 6/14
AWESOME! also what are you gonna do for BNW?

The Original Navar chapter 15 . 6/9
Oh hey this updated, another great chapter! Had to re-read the story first though, it's been a while!
KingAlanI chapter 15 . 6/8
The new chapter notification came as a pleasant surprise. Glad this is back. It was easy enough to follow this chapter without a detailed rereading. And nice job keeping things moving along.
KMF-G chapter 15 . 6/8
here we go, boys. our new city!
x Kyuubi z chapter 15 . 6/8
Awesome to finally see this updated again. Can't wait for more. Keep it up!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 15 . 6/8
It's nice to see this story updated and the developments are certainly interesting.

To me the order "Be ready to leave by sundown," seems a bit strange considering they actually leave the next morning and it goes uncommented on.

I liked the talk about flying.
JohnLocke94 chapter 15 . 6/8
I'm way more excited for this being back than I should be. I have full confidence in you writing THE definitive beginning-to-end Civilization fanfic.

... er, no pressure.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 14 . 5/29
Oh wow I actually found a good civililzation story. I hope that you will continue this series
Justsomeperson7734 chapter 14 . 1/1
Please update, I love the possibilities this story could have
bacon818 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
josephk-02 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Why no update?
Unwatered chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
Come on! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and it hasn't been updated in over a year?! What's up with that? Seriously, this is an amazing premise, with tons of possiblities to explore! Personally, I can't wait until the invention of the atomic bomb!
And a question if I may; when will Erik's division ever be upgraded?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
Where is the next one? I love this series!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
Wow! Will you ever post again, loved it. Would be a shame if such a writer stop doing his best