Reviews for 6000 Years of War
England... My number one enemy in civilization.
For the love of god keep writing. I feel like iv been strip teased with only 15 chapters. And this ageing mystery! Keep writing!
Kamzil118 chapter 15 . 2/21
I normally do not like first person views, but this story and the way you have managed to do it makes it really suitable. A story about a man telling his story through his very own eyes. I just got started into Civilization 5 and this story is well done. I do hope you have managed to create another chapter after this.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I WANT MY CHAPTER, GIVE US ANNOTHER FUCKING CHAPTER. THIS STORY IS GREAT!
Good work.
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Well written and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't give up on this story.
dude chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
AWESOME! also what are you gonna do for BNW?

MORE CONTENT PLEASE :D
The Original Navar chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
Oh hey this updated, another great chapter! Had to re-read the story first though, it's been a while!
KingAlanI chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
The new chapter notification came as a pleasant surprise. Glad this is back. It was easy enough to follow this chapter without a detailed rereading. And nice job keeping things moving along.
KMF-G chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
here we go, boys. our new city!
x Kyuubi z chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
Awesome to finally see this updated again. Can't wait for more. Keep it up!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
It's nice to see this story updated and the developments are certainly interesting.

To me the order "Be ready to leave by sundown," seems a bit strange considering they actually leave the next morning and it goes uncommented on.

I liked the talk about flying.
JohnLocke94 chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
I'm way more excited for this being back than I should be. I have full confidence in you writing THE definitive beginning-to-end Civilization fanfic.

... er, no pressure.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Oh wow I actually found a good civililzation story. I hope that you will continue this series
Justsomeperson7734 chapter 14 . 1/1/2015
Please update, I love the possibilities this story could have
Dictator Kevin chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER.