Reviews for A Match Made in Hell
Lady-Greenleaf1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
LMBO! Thats a math made in hell! Actually all slash ans SS from CardCaptor Sakura Is a match made in hell! LOL OMG you realize how funny it would be if was Gaz's evil step mother? LOL! Nice Joke!
SilverRogue chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
*twitches and quivers, looking like she might fall over dead or have a psychotic episode*

That put so many images in my head that I did NOT want... well written... yet wrong on SO many levels...
TheMadnessDog chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
LOL! First i thought it would be Zim and one of the classmates, then i thought it would be Zim and Ms. Bitters(scary) but then it was Prof Membrane and Ms. Bitters(slightly more scary, but not much) and i laughed. yeah.
Cynicallia chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Weehah, I'm psycho- er, psychic! As soon as I saw the title and summary I knew who they were going to be! Congrats, you've revolted me - don't you feel special now? Poor Dib though, I mean, it was hard enough to read and keep a straight face, so I can only imagine how painful it was for him. Then again, I find his pain to be very amusing.
Sammi Kadachi Metallium Ishida chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Oh my god! LOL! At first I thought it was a Dib/Ms. Bitters thing (nope, the slash never crossed my mind! :P But you wanna know what's even FREAKIER? I've acually thought about the Membrane/Bitters thing...eegh...
nnyslilhelper so I didn't log in oh well chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
at 1st me thoughts it wuz a ZIM/Dib love thing, which i HATEZ! but u suprised me w/the Bitters/Membrane love thing! lol, write more!
Yami Mariko chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
*cracking up* and i was expecting dib and zim... i love your creativity! you have guts! great job!
Chien chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
At first I thought 'A pairing I'd never guess huh? Prof. Membrane & Ms. Bitters? Nah, nobody is as demented as I am and noone would write about that.' (I'd even suggested it once on the GIR board when sombody made a topic of things you'd never see on IZ) Imagine my utter surprize when I found out who it was about! I laughed so loud I nearly peed in my pants! That kind of laugh-out-loud humour is rare indeed! I salute thee! **salutes**
Maniacal Dragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
HAHA! Poor Dib! XD That was funny.. and disgusting at the same time. But.. funny XD My eyes'd be flaming too..
esantin chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
That was indeed distrubing. I think I just lost my appitite... but it was still pretty... erm... cool? I dunno, I can't think of a good word to describe it...
Kimi the Kenlei chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Congradulations! I was going to have breakfast after this fic, but the second I saw the words 'Dad' and 'Ms. Bitters' I threw up my liver and small intestines. It takes something extremely vulgar to sick me out, and even more so to make me throw up, but you have succeeded. You totally ROCK! .~;;

Kimi the Kenlei
hoheehum chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
oh! Oh good heavens! I STILL haven't stopped laughing! Yegods! I was sitting there, trying to figure it out. You said in your description that "it isn't what you think", and so I figured it wasn't Zim and Dib, but as your description went on, I started to have my doubts... oh... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! jeez, this is NUTS! You caught me so hard at the end! ohhhh... :::::sigh:::::

well, with your offer to begin beta-reading, I'm sure you're going to have eight hundred people sending you stories, so I'm not gonna bother you, however, I also want to try my hand at beta-reading, so if you would like me to check out any of your stuff, just drop me a line. this goes for anyone else who's reading this and is interested. Thanx again for the laugh Spectra- I needed it! (yeah, that time of the month again _
Invader Rhea chapter 1 . 4/11/2002

Very creative and so unexpected. Who would have I read, I almost stopped, because I thought it was a slash!

I'm the BIGGEST anti-slash person IN the world! Just the thought of slashing gives me nausea...and bad mental images.

I'm glad I didn't stop though, that was JUST the laugh I needed to finish off this day!

Great story, very talentedly written1
Aliet Faslami chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
ROTFLMAO! XD That was disgustingly hysterical! A peice of horrific geinusness! I laughed! I threw up! XD The funniest part was probably Dib.. or the fact that it sounded all slashy and turned all... wrong! Hehe! I'm gonna go burn my eyes out and laugh some more!
ChuckRoast chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
AHHHHHH! That was sick and disturbing!

67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »